- Sign the petition to President Biden telling him to stand firm against a no-fly zone and contact your representatives in Congress to tell them not to advocate for WWIII.
- An open letter to anti-war protestors in Russia
- Let’s Send Milk to the Children of Cuba!
- No war on China! Tell your Member of Congress to keep militarism & xenophobia out of America COMPETE/USICA!
Tell the NYT: Learn From Eileen, Don’t Demean!
- Tuesday, March 15 Capitol Calling Party: How will the Ukraine crisis reshape global politics?
- CODEPINK Events
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- Ukraine Crisis: Building a Just and Peaceful World
- How We are Fighting the War Machine Locally
- Spoken Words for Peace - Day #130
- CODEPINK and The People's Forum NYC Deliver Petition Signatures to The New York Times corporate office!
- March 6 Peace in Ukraine Day of Action (photos and videos)
- Rabid Response to The Ukraine War
- How the U.S. Has Empowered and Armed Neo-Nazis in Ukraine / Are there really neo-Nazis fighting for Ukraine?
- ‘Thanks to Putin, NATO has found its purpose’ – Medea Benjamin slams Russian invasion of Ukraine, RT, March 7, 2022
- Women Against Military Madness Webinar: 2021 Latin America & the Caribbean-The Pink Tide Rises Again, Teri Mattson Guest Speaker
- CODEPINK in the News Round-Up: March 2022
NEW JOB ALERT
Episode 134: No War in Ukraine!: Listen on Apple Podcasts and Spotify!
WTF: Renewable Energy Preserves National Sovereignty and Economic Development in Nicaragua
CNN: Cover Yemen, CONGRESS: Pass War Powers Resolution!
#IWD2022: Feminist Open Letter to Russian anti-war protesters
TOP TWEET #1
Happy womens day. We are outside the Russian ambassador’s residence in Washington DC sending Solidarity greetings to Russian antiwar protesters. @codepink #PeaceInUkraine pic.twitter.com/BL3WhHRwGx— Medea Benjamin (@medeabenjamin) March 8, 2022
TOP TWEET #2
From DC we demand #NoWarInUkraine! That means the US must not escalate and must stop expanding NATO! It’s time for our leaders to choose diplomacy and PEACE✌️ pic.twitter.com/Eo44sy0vnP— CODEPINK (@codepink) March 6, 2022
TOP TWEET #3
The women’s peace organization @codepink and other peace groups are calling for a global action demanding an end to the war in #Ukraine.https://t.co/OlHhXVaYI6— Nobel Women (@NobelWomen) March 11, 2022