- Tell Congress to #FreeDanielHale
- China and Climate Change: Webinar and Documentary Screening
- You Could Save a Cuban Child's Life!
- COVID relief for Cuba now!
- Cuba is Not a Sponsor of Terror!
- Tell the media to stop driving war
- June 8-10: Join CODEPINK at The People's Summit on Los Angeles, CA
- June 17-19: Join CODEPINK at the Mass Poor People’s Assembly and Moral March on Washington
- CODEPINK Events
- Pledging Allegiance to the Gun-Loving Insanity of the United States
America Needs a Jubilee
- Ten Domestic Injustices Worsened by War
- War Powers Resolution for Yemen Introduced in Congress
- Three straight weeks outside of Rep. Quigley’s office calling out War Profiteers!
- Danaka on Political Misfits talking about Yemen
- The delegation of Venezuelan women & Leonardo on the Latino Media Collective radio show
- CODEPINK in the News Round-Up: May 2022
WTF is Going on in Latin America & the Caribbean: Colombia’s Presidential Elections move to a Second Round
Tuesday, May 31 Capitol Calling Party: The Progressive Wave in Latin America
TOP TWEET #1
Last night we gathered w/ DC locals to share our experiences from @peoplesassembl_ youth brigade in Cuba, get to know each other, & talk about how to further build power together.— CODEPINK (@codepink) June 1, 2022
Thanks to everyone who came out! #endtheblockade pic.twitter.com/W6qBfe3Nnj
TOP TWEET #2
TOP TWEET #3
just completed week THREE outside of quigley’s office.— DIVEST Mike / Medicare4Mike (@divestmike) June 3, 2022
every day we ask our elected official @QuigleyCampaign to listen to us. why should it take this much effort?
anyways, we are having a blast so he shouldn’t count on us leaving anytime soon pic.twitter.com/MPIvq4uFfK