CODEPINK Protest Outside of Northrop Grumman Shareholder Meeting
- Northrop Grumman: Move Away from the War Economy!
- Cubans banned from the People’s Summit!
- Tell the media to stop driving war
- Venezuelan feminists will be touring the U.S! Click to see their tour dates.
- June 8-10: Join CODEPINK at The People's Summit on Los Angeles, CA
- June 17-19: Join CODEPINK at the Mass Poor People’s Assembly and Moral March on Washington
- CODEPINK Events
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- CODEPINK Co-Founder on Holding Dems Accountable
- Biden’s’Cuba Policy is a Big Mess–But Obama Can Show Him How to Fix It
- Israel Killed Al Jazeera Journalist Shireen Abu Akleh. It Must Be Held Accountable.
- May 18 CODEPINK Protest Outside of Northrop Grumman Shareholder Meeting - Day #140
- In Real Time: Chronicle of a Fate Unknown
- Divest Digest May 2022
- For Biden’s Summit of the Americas, Obama’s Handshake With Raúl Castro Shows the Way
- CODEPINK in the News Round-Up: May 2022
WTF is Going on in Latin America & the Caribbean: Biden’s Summit Fizzles-Out
TOP TWEET #1
This morning CODEPINK’s DC team and friends disrupted Northrop Grumman’s shareholder meeting to demand a just transition away from the brutal war economy.— CODEPINK (@codepink) May 18, 2022
War is not a ‘green’ industry. War is not a ‘sustainable’ business. We must divest from war NOW! pic.twitter.com/zXy233imNi
TOP TWEET #2
How can the US funnel ≈$800 billion a year into war when US families are living out of their cars & children are going to school hungry?— CODEPINK (@codepink) May 17, 2022
We joined @RevDrBarber & @UniteThePoor in LA in the call to #CutThePentagon & invest in life-affirming programs that nurture our communities! pic.twitter.com/bbbjdjYfrr
TOP TWEET #3
Today we joined protesters in DC to acknowledge Nakba Day, when 74 years ago on this day Zionist settlers began their violent expulsion of Palestinians from their land. We also honored Palestinian-American journalist Shireen Abu Akleh. #FreePalestine pic.twitter.com/nQA6PRi2IF— CODEPINK (@codepink) May 16, 2022