BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- Biden Should Remove Cuba from the Infamous State Sponsors of Terrorism List
- UN Nuclear Review: A Prime Time to Stop the New Arms Race
- PSONA 2022: From DC to the Philippines, Stop the US War Machine!
- Report Back: CODEPINK Golden Gate Bridge Convergence For Abortion Rights, July 24, 2022
- Stop Police-ICE Terror!
- ¡Viva la solidaridad! Latin America's Left Leads the Way
- Anti-War Voices Warn Against 'Insanely Provocative' Pelosi Visit to Taiwan
TOP TWEET #1
How the US sees itself vs. Reality pic.twitter.com/LKgrLzVBOy— Assal Rad (@AssalRad) July 25, 2022
TOP TWEET #2
tomorrow is the 26th of july and i’m thinking about cuba. the biden administration has cuba on the state-sponsored terrorist list, further cutting the cuban people off from the rest of the world. is it terrorism to provide free healthcare and education to everyone in cuba? pic.twitter.com/E4zL90MUlH— danaka #SaveSheikhJarrah (@wifeoftoast) July 25, 2022
TOP TWEET #3
"There is a streak of vindictiveness that runs through US policies against Cuba," write @vijayprashad, @manolo_realengo, and Walter Rogers.https://t.co/qa2V9NkD3W— Justina Poskeviciute (@JPoskeviciute) July 26, 2022
Help @codepink break it, sign a petition here: https://t.co/kGsfnzKtUy#cuba #cuban