- Pink Slip Murry S. Gerber. BlackRock board member with ties to war profiteer Halliburton
- Tell President Biden: Listen to the world & end the Cuba embargo!
- Tell President Biden: No troops to Haiti!
- Ask your rep to support Barbara Lee's legislation to cut the Pentagon budget!
- Tell the House Appropriations Committee to eliminate funding for nuclear weapons in the 2022 Pentagon budget!
- Reach out to Democratic Reps. Sherman, Schneider, Jackson Lee, and Ruiz and tell them not to undermine the Biden administration’s goals of diplomacy for a hefty speaker fee. Tell them to cancel their participation in the NCRI summit!
- CODEPINK Events
- CODEPINK Congress Zoom Calling Parties
WINS, BLOGS, PRESS RELEASES & NEWS
- 🎉 Burlington, Vermont Divests from Weapons Manufacturers!
- CODEPINK Joins 48 Organizations calling on Congress to Reject Additional Pentagon Spending
- CODEPINK Coalition Rally Demanded "No War On China!" & "No EAGLE Act!" at Speaker Pelosi's Residence
- Peace & Planet: Shareholder Advocacy
- Leonardo on WPFW’s Latino Media Collective discussion the Cuba protests & embargo
- Reckoning and Reparations in Afghanistan
- The Genesis of the Black/Palestine Solidarity, Likened Oppression and Advent of Historic Uprisings
- The hidden hand of the US blockade sparks Cuba protests by Medea & Leonardo
- Bay Area Day of Action for Whistleblowers by Toby Blome
- Activists to March to Nancy Pelosi’s San Francisco Residence In Opposition to the U.S.’s Hybrid War on China - Press Release
- MassPeaceAction: The Crisis in Haiti-A Historical and Political Conversation (moderated by Teri Mattson)
- CODEPINK in the News Round-Up: June 2021
Tuesday, July 13 Capitol Calling Party: Lift The Embargo on Cuba and Lean Left with Latin America
WTF is Going on in Latin America: Impact of US sanctions on Cuba w/ Ajamu Baraka
Watch this TikTok by Emily, where she questions why a few days of protests in Cuba drew more media attention than years of protests by Haitians.
TOP TWEET #1
Activists with rally outside of @SpeakerPelosi’s San Francisco home to demand she stand with #AAPI communities and #StopAsianHate by blocking bills that demonize Chinese people to justify military spending. #ChinaIsNotOurEnemy #USoutofAsia pic.twitter.com/zcRc0L6aMg— CODEPINK (@codepink) July 11, 2021
TOP TWEET #2
At CODEPINK, we support the right of people anywhere to protest peacefully. But we denounce Biden’s policy and call on his to rollback ALL Trump economic sanctions and return to the Obama policy of normalization. #EliminaElBloqueo#Lifttheblockade https://t.co/kW10XLNB5M— Medea Benjamin (@medeabenjamin) July 12, 2021