BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- 10 reasons Almagro has to go. By Leonardo Flores
- Press Release: Opposing Biden Policy, US Groups Send Milk to Cuba
- Press Release: CODEPINK and 60 Organizations Call for Elimination of ‘Launch on Warning’ Land-Based Nuclear Missiles in the United States
- Hey, Hey, USA! How Many Bombs Did You Drop Today?
- Close Guantanamo: 20 years- Cut the Pentagon Day #101
- Local Peace Economy Winter Wear Drive- Cut the Pentagon Day #102
- Recruit for Life and the Planet not Death and Destruction- Cut the Pentagon Day #103
- CODEPINK in the News Round-Up: January 2022
- Congresswoman Marie Newman signed our pledge to refuse money from weapons makers!
- U.S. Navy confirmed it will comply with the Department of Health order to turn in a plan within 30 days outlining how they plan to safely remove the hundreds of millions of gallons of fuel stored in the Red Hill facility
Episode 126: Free Alex Saab & Abolish the OAS: Listen on Apple Podcasts and Spotify!
WTF is Going on in Latin America & the Caribbean: Nicaragua Vive
10 reasons Almagro has to go
TOP TWEET #1
Tomorrow we will be loading a charter flight with powdered milk for the children of Cuba via the MLK Center in Havana. So sad that Biden’s policies are hurting the Cuban children. #LetCubaLive #TradeWithCuba @codepink @Puentesdeamor1 @PeoplesForumNYC pic.twitter.com/4czKPKQQDH— Medea Benjamin (@medeabenjamin) January 14, 2022
TOP TWEET #2
Sign our Thank You card to @IlhanMN to show her how much we appreciate her taking the pledge to refuse campaign contributions from weapons companies!— CODEPINK (@codepink) January 12, 2022
TOP TWEET #3
Powerful words, songs, and reading of the 39 men’s names who are still detained during today’s action in D.C.— CODEPINK (@codepink) January 11, 2022
Led by @WitnessTorture & others, including former detainees, fighting to #CloseGuantanamo for 20 years. https://t.co/jZpLgtUrOP
NEW JOB ALERT
Please visit our website , Idealist , or LinkedIn for more information.