- Join our Global Day of Action: Stop the War in Ukraine. Russian Troops Out. No to NATO expansion this Sunday, March 6th, 2022
- An open letter to anti-war protestors in Russia
- Tell President Biden that the Minsk Agreement is a path to peace
- Let’s Send Milk to the Children of Cuba!
- No war on China! Tell your Member of Congress to keep militarism & xenophobia out of America COMPETE/USICA!
Tell the NYT: Learn From Eileen, Don’t Demean!
- CODEPINK Events
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- How the US started a new Cold War with Russia and left Ukraine to fight it
- Illuminating No WAR - Cut the Pentagon Day #126
- CODEPINK Congress Capitol Calling Party - No War in Ukraine! Negotiations, not Escalation - and State of the Union Viewing- Cut the Pentagon Day #127
- CNN: Cover Yemen, CONGRESS: Pass War Powers Resolution! Day #128
- Peace In Ukraine Vigil - Day #129
- CODEPINK Calls on UCSB to "Sever Ties with War Machine"
- CODEPINK in the News Round-Up: February 2022
Episode 133: The Taiwan Question and US COMPETITION: In this episode, we will learn more about the Make It In America (aka The US Innovation and Competition Act) and the impacts of anti-China policies and rhetoric within the US. We will also hear from K.J. Noh and Col. Ann Wright about the Taiwan question and how to avoid war with China over Taiwan. Listen on Apple Podcasts and Spotify
The Shanghai Communiqué: Key to Peace - Pivot to Peace/CODEPINK Webinar
CODEPINK Congress: No War in Ukraine! Negotiations, not Escalation
WTF is Going on in Latin America & the Caribbean: Justice for Berta & Victory for the Guapinol 8
TOP TWEET #1
Endless gratitude for the dedicated activists who continue to stand in solidarity with the Yemeni people as they endure brutal US-supported, Saudi & UAE-led attacks. Thanks for showing the Yemeni people that they have not been forgotten. ❤️ #YemenCantWait pic.twitter.com/CT9v33FBGL— CODEPINK (@codepink) March 2, 2022
TOP TWEET #2
It’s been 7 years of US-backed Saudi/UAE atrocities in Yemen.— CODEPINK (@codepink) March 3, 2022
Since the mainstream media won’t cover it, we provided some suggestions because #YemenCantWait. pic.twitter.com/2VxCvGtLjF
TOP TWEET #3
Thanks to all who came out for poetry, music, art, and comedy for peace against war, imperialism, racism, and colonialism last night in DC.— CODEPINK (@codepink) March 4, 2022
We’ll be doing it again next month ✊🏼🕊.#PeaceInUkraine #YemenCantWait #UnfreezeAfghanistan #FreePalestine #NoWar pic.twitter.com/9dSsxQP0LX