- Call on Biden to reverse his disgraceful decision and return the $7 billion to Afghanistan's Central Bank
- Tell your Senators to join with Rand Paul in opposing grotesque weapons sales to the oppressive al-Sisi regime
- This Valentine's Day support Palestinian communities living under apartheid
- Free Alex Saab!
- Tell the NYT: Learn From Eileen, Don’t Demean!
- $1.7 Trillion: #CutThePentagon and #CancelStudentDebt
- Press release: President Biden: Give Afghans Their Money Back
- Tuesday, March 1 Capitol Calling Party: Ukraine Crisis: NO to NATO, Yes to Peace with Russia
- CODEPINK Events
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
Medea Benjamin on Democracy Now re Ukraine and Afghanistan
Medea Benjamin on Katie Halper show on Afghanistan
Leonardo Flores speaking about Alex Saab on By Any Means Necessary
Leonardo Flores on Rompevientos TV speaking on Biden’s Latin America policy (in Spanish/en español)
- Why Is Olympian Eileen Gu So Controversial?
We Need to Talk about the Jewish National Fund — Ariel Gold in Mondoweiss
Biden Hammers a $7 Billion Nai into Afghanistan’s Coffin
Biden’s $7 Billion Afghan Heist
What is going to happen in Ukraine?
- Independent American & Russian Women Call for Peace
- Background on President Sisi’s record of authoritarian and repressive rule
- “It can’t be illegal to help a people” - The persecution of Alex Saab
- CODEPINK in the News Round-Up: February 2022
Tuesday, February 15 Capitol Calling Party: Resisting Attacks on Palestinian Human Rights Activists
NEW JOB ALERT
TOP TWEET #1
Amid tensions over Ukraine, "it seems the United States is more anxious for Russia to invade than Russia is to invade," says @MedeaBenjamin of women-led antiwar organization @CodePink. "The possibility of war is just unacceptable." pic.twitter.com/AaHdpxA7sS— Democracy Now! (@democracynow) February 15, 2022
📣 Hey, @POTUS, CODEPINKer Ray Foley has a heart for Afghanistan. Can you say the same???— CODEPINK (@codepink) February 14, 2022
Show us you have a ❤️ for the Afghan people this Valentine's Day by lifting the sanctions on Afghanistan & unfreezing Afghan assets! #EndAfghanFamine @NoWarNoRacism @ChiPeaceAction pic.twitter.com/yRzrPB4s79
TOP TWEET #3
CODEPINK Congress & @masspeaceaction's guest, Amal Thabateh of @pal_legal, tells us about laws intended to silence speech, first on #Palestinian rights, next gun control, climate change & COVID.— CODEPINK (@codepink) February 16, 2022
Listen. It's chilling! #1stAmendment #FreePalestine https://t.co/eukfVYm0TC pic.twitter.com/439bauJVaM