- Join the movement to Cut the Pentagon for people, peace, and planet!
- Tell the Biden Administration to cancel the $500 million in helicopter maintenance to Saudi Arabia!
- Free Alex Saab!
- Send a message to BlackRock execs telling them to stop investing in nukes.
- Support Legislation to CUT the Pentagon budget by 10%
- Tell Congress to Vote No on $7 Billion+ in military funding for what could be the US's next potential forever war! No EAGLE Act!
- CODEPINK Congress Zoom Calling Party
- CODEPINK Events
BLOGS, PRESS RELEASES & NEWS
- Cut The Pentagon Launch Rally!
- Don’t Mess With Our Votes! Cut The Pentagon Day #3
Invest in People! Divest from War! Cut The Pentagon Day #4
White House 90-Day Investigation into COVID-19 Origin was “Pure Politics”
White House Advisor Undermines Biden to Ratchet up Conflict with China by Koohan Paik-Mander
- CODEPINK Says New AUKUS Alliance to Confront China Threatens Regional Stability & Global Peace
- Marcy Winograd, California's recall election, Police in LA schools, and the war economy.
- Eric and Channing spend the hour with Marcy Winograd. - Voices from the Frontline
- CODEPINK in the News Round-Up: September 2021
CODEPINK IN ACTION
WTF is Going on in Latin America: Alex Saab, Sanctions and the Extra-Judicial Reach of the U.S.
Never Forget: 9/11 and the 20 Year War on Terror
TOP TWEET #1
I disrupted Jared Kushner today in DC. I told him, “no matter how many countries Israel normalizes relations with, there won’t be peace until Palestinians are free” https://t.co/1VY7cBIr30— Ariel Gold אריאל 🕎 ☮️🔥✡️ (@ArielElyseGold) September 14, 2021
TOP TWEET #2
This afternoon, a coalition of anti-war activists led by @codepink held a rally to cut Pentagon funding where they brought a cake shaped as the Pentagon, so they could literally cut it.@medeabenjamin joked about the billions of dollars that each cake bite would represent. pic.twitter.com/Ebg2Lo1tnW— Ford Fischer (@FordFischer) September 12, 2021
TOP TWEET #3
Hey @AmyKlobuchar, if you’re “devoted to doing something on climate,” if you “opposed keystone,” if “you’re listening to everyone’s concerns," then why won't you listen to Indigenous people leading the frontlines and #StopLine3? No better place to start than in your own state!! pic.twitter.com/DMfXCh8Me4— CODEPINK (@codepink) September 16, 2021