We're celebrating our 20th anniversary!
- Stop Excluding Military Emissions from Climate Agreements!
- Join 229 Organizations by calling for an end to the F-35 program!
- Tell Biden: Support Iranian Women by Ending Sanctions
- Demand that OAS Secretary-General Luis Almagro resign now!
- Tell your Senator to oppose the Taiwan Policy Act!
- Tell Your Senators to Support a Yemen War Powers Resolution!
- Tell Congress to vote NO to escalating the war in Ukraine
- Support CODEPINK this Giving Tuesday!
- CODEPINK Events
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
NEW JOB ALERT
TOP TWEET #1
🇺🇸🇺🇦The US has sent over $80 billion to Ukraine & the majority of Congress has encouraged escalation over negotiation.— Peoples Dispatch (@peoplesdispatch) November 22, 2022
On Saturday, activists gathered at @PeoplesForumNYC to speak out against US & #NATO involvement in the war in #Ukraine & demand peace.https://t.co/vTNzY9uVpm
TOP TWEET #2
What planet are you living on? Trump increased drone strikes 400%, launched several coups & became top weapons seller https://t.co/3SmyiU9YEt— Abby Martin (@AbbyMartin) November 20, 2022
TOP TWEET #3
"This Ukraine war has only given a green light to the oil, gas, coal, and nuclear power producers to say that we have to make up for the sanctioning of Russian energy— and produce more dirty energy that US companies will benefit from." -@medeabenjamin of @codepink pic.twitter.com/3HaIPqZt11— Party for Socialism and Liberation (@pslweb) November 21, 2022