- Tell your Representative to Redirect Military Spending to Eradicate Poverty!
- Tell Congress: Reduce Pentagon Funding!
- Tell National Geographic to drop Gal Gadot
- Tell your representatives in Congress to join Bernie Sanders and AOC in stopping a $735 million arms transfer to Israel!
- How to Stand in Solidarity with Palestinians: Resources
- Join Palestine Solidarity Protests Everywhere!
- Tell Congressman Anthony Brown: Increasing Pentagon Spending Won’t Make Us Safer!
- Tell Your Senators to Vote No on the anti-China bill!
- Send life-saving syringes to Cuba!
- CODEPINK Events
- CODEPINK Congress
BLOGS, PRESS RELEASES & NEWS
- CODEPINK Statement on the Biden Administration’s $753 billion Proposed Pentagon Budget for 2022
- Activists have called on National Geographic to drop Israeli actress Gal Gadot from hosting future programs following its recent documentary series called Impact. Middle East Monitor, covered our campaign with a redo of our video.
- The Emperor’s New Rules
- Tony Blinken talks about a "rules-based order" — does he mean the U.S. gets to make the rules?
- Meet the Senate nuke caucus, busting the budget and making the world less safe
- Why We Must Prevent the U.S. From Launching a Hybrid War Against China
- Coalition to Rally Ahead of BlackRock Shareholders Meeting
- Antisemitism has no Place in the Struggle for Palestinian Rights: CODEPINK’s Statement on the Recent Violence at LA and NYC Protests
- CODEPINK in the News Round-Up: May 2021
Tell National Geographic to drop Gal Gadot
Tuesday Capitol Calling Party, 05/25/2021: Congressional Progressive Caucus
Webinar: Divest Vermont from the War Machine!
China Is Not Our Enemy: A Transnational Perspective from Dr. Zhun Xu
FULL SHOW: Israel still receiving foreign support despite deadly airstrikes
Activism 101 Workshop with Danaka Katovich
TOP TWEET #1
🧵You can’t make this sh*% up! @NatGeo is having @GalGadot, self-designated defender of Israeli genocide, host a series about indigenous people being displaced. Watch the video and sign @CODEPINK’s petition pic.twitter.com/C60KCW9hD3— Ariel Gold אריאל 🕎 ☮️🔥✡️ (@ArielElyseGold) May 26, 2021
TOP TWEET #2
We're watching you, @BlackRock 👀— CODEPINK (@codepink) May 25, 2021
CODEPINK's @nancymancias & Moses Hernandez McGavin join our coalition partners outside BlackRock offices in NYC today to show the CEO that we're watching BlackRock's investments in death & destruction. #AllEyesOnBlackRock https://t.co/RBNLAv52ig pic.twitter.com/OGacpN7sht
TOP TWEET #3
‼️ US weapons manufacturers @RaytheonTech, @Boeing, & @generaldynamics profit from the murder of Palestinians & the destruction of Gaza ‼️— CODEPINK (@codepink) May 26, 2021
Don't let US weapons companies continue to make a killing on killing! Take the pledge to #DivestFromWar: https://t.co/VySlYAJHEd @DivestWar pic.twitter.com/mRo9FchCsX