As Palestinians resist in Gaza, the West Bank and 1948 Palestine, people around the globe are standing in solidarity with them. In the words of Lula da Silva, “Those in power can kill one, two, or three roses, but they will never be able to stop the coming of spring”. The world is a better place when more people stand for justice. Join us in amplifying these voices, and using our own to stand with Palestine!
- Attend an event hosted by your local Palestinian coalition!
- Demand the Sec. Blinken revoke Boeing's license to sell more weapons to Israel!
- Urge your Congressperson to Join Sanders & AOC in blocking Biden's new $735 million in arms sales to Israel!
- Tell your Representative to support Betty McCollum's bill!
- Demand President Biden and Sec. Blinken to end military "aid" to Israel!
- Sign a letter to the House Foreign Affairs Committee to stop funding Israeli attacks with U.S. tax dollars!
- Send a letter to MN Governor Tim Walz to divest public retirement funds for Elbit Systems!
- Palestinian Feminist Collective Action Toolkit
Voices to Follow:
- Mohammed El-Kurd, Writer
- Omar Baddar, Political Analyst
- Muhammad Shehada, Gaza Writer & Activist
- Noura Erakat, Human Rights Attorney & Professor
- Linda Sarsour, Organizer & Co-Founder of Women's March, Until Freedom and MPower Change
- James J. Zogby, Founder of American Arab Institute & author
- Ariel Gold, Co-Director of CODEPINK & U.S. Middle East Foreign Policy Expert
- BreakThrough News
Where to Donate:
Organizations to Follow:
- BDS: Boycot, Divestment, Sanctions
- Palestine Legal
- Institute for Middle East Understanding (IMEU)
- American Muslims for Palestine
- U.S. Campaign for Palestinian Rights
- MADRE: Global Women's Rights
- Adalah, Human Rights Organization & Legal Center
- We Are Not Numbers, telling the human stories behind the numbers.
- Palestinian Youth Movement - follow PYM on Social Media to find events in your city!
- "The Emperor's New Rules" by Medea Benjamin & Nicolas J.S. Davies
- "How the United States Helps to Kill Palestinians" by Medea Benjamin & Nicolas J.S. Davies
- "Hundreds of Thousands in Gaza Face Shortages of Clean Water and Medicine" by Santora, Abuheweila & NYT
- "Biden's early Israel policies show he won't be much better for Palestinians than Trump" by Noura Erakat, NBCnews.com
- "The U.S. Must Stop Being an Apologist for the Netanyahu Government" by Bernie Sanders, NYT
- "Understanding Israel’s Latest Attack on Gaza — and Who Benefits" by Phyllis Bennis, ISP
- "Jewish activist calls Israeli attacks in Palestine 'war crimes'", by Hakan Copur & Betul Yuruk, Anadolu Agency
- "Why Does the United States Support Israel?" by Jason Farbman, Jacobin
- "Social Networks Accused of Censoring Palestinian Content" by Matthew Ingram, Columbia Journalism Review
- "An Overview of Digital Rights Abuses of Palestinians during the Coronavirus Pandemic", The Arab Center for the Advancement of Social Media
- "Activists Are Calling Out Social Media Companies for Censoring Palestinian Voices" by Mirna Abdulaal, Egyptian Streets
- Free the Land: Palestine Beyond the Deal of the Century, The People's Forum
- What does Palestine mean for Black America? A Conversation with Dream Defenders & Angela Davis, USCPR
- Israel's Latest Plans for Annexation of Palestinian Land, Explained by Noura Erakat | NowThis
- A Threshold Crossed | Human Rights Watch
- Israel v Palestine Conflict | Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
- Assaf Harel, "wake up and smell the apartheid" | Good Night With Asaf Harel
- "MOATS with George Galloway" Episode 100 Watch in FULL; Co-Director Ariel Interview at 52 mins
What to Read & Watch:
- Our History of Popular Resistance: A Palestinian Reading List, Palestinian Youth Movement & Popular University
- Off Frame AKA Revolution Until Victory (2015)
- Naji al Ali An Artist With a Vision (1999)
- Leila Khaled: Hijacker (2005)
- Naila and the Uprising (2017)
- They do not exist (1974)
- Jenin Jenin (2002)
- Everything and Nothing (1991)
- Slingshot Hip Hop (2008)
- When I Saw You/ Lamma Shoftak (2012)