CODEPINK and ShutDown DC projections opposing the new bloated Pentagon budget
- Tell Your Senators to Vote NO on the 2023 Pentagon Budget
- Call for a Christmas Truce in Ukraine!
- Join 229 Organizations by calling for an end to the F-35 program!
- Tell Biden: Support Iranian Women by Ending Sanctions
- Tell your Senator to oppose the Taiwan Policy Act!
- Tell Your Senators to Support a Yemen War Powers Resolution!
- Tell Congress to vote NO to escalating the war in Ukraine
- CODEPINK Events
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- Rep. Omar & Issue Experts Push for Commutation of Incarcerated Drone Whistleblower Daniel Hale
- CODEPINK Stands in Solidarity with the People of Peru Fighting for the Return of Democracy
- Over 900 Faith Leaders Call for a Christmas Truce in Ukraine
- What The Pentagon Doesn't Want You to Know about China
- Money For War; Not The Poor: Codepink's Statement On The $858 Billion Defense Bill
- Standing Up for Julian Assange during International Human Rights Day
- CODEPINK in the News
NEW JOB ALERT
TOP TWEET #1
the Pentagon budget passes w/ bipartisan support EVERY year in the blink of an eye. is $858 BILLION for ONE YEAR.@LockheedMartin & @RaytheonTech, etc. celebrate making a killing off of killing while millions go to bed hungry, unhoused, uninsured, & drowning in debts. pic.twitter.com/H5aSclrFzx— Olivia (@oliviadinucci) December 16, 2022
TOP TWEET #2