- Tell Congress: Defund the Pentagon, invest in human needs!
- Call on your representatives to stand up for human rights defender Ramy Shaath!
- Ask Judge Liam O’Grady to not give jail time to whistleblower Daniel Hale!
- Tell Senator Menendez to stop undermining peace with Iran
- Tell Marketing Agency LS2group to Drop Saudi Arabia!
- Tell Secretary Blinken to stop anti-Asian hate abroad and at home by ending the lies about China!
- CODEPINK Events
- CODEPINK Congress
BLOGS, PRESS RELEASES & NEWS
Facebook Live with Medea Benjamin - Closing Rally with presidential candidate Andres Arauz in Ecuador
WTF is Going on in Latin America: Peru Goes to the Polls-2021 Presidential Elections
Tuesday Capitol Calling Party, 04/06/2021: Immigration Justice
TOP TWEET #1
TOP TWEET #2
With democracy restored & Añez facing charges for the massacres & coup, @LeonardoEFA of @codepink explained why the US has finally “expressed concern,” when “there was no concern for [her] victims.”— Wyatt Reed (@wyattreed13) April 5, 2021
“All the concern was for US interests” i.e. “lithium... & geopolitical control.” pic.twitter.com/yjaZJTDtPJ
TOP TWEET #3
One Yemeni child dies every 75 seconds as a result of the US-supported Saudi blockade on Yemen.— CODEPINK (@codepink) April 6, 2021
How many more Yemeni children have to die for the US to grow a conscience and end support for this brutal and inhumane blockade? How many more, @POTUS? #YemenCantWait