Our organizers Olivia DiNucci and Nancy Mancias disrupting the Debt Restructuring meeting at the IMF/World Bank annual gathering in Washington D.C. on Tuesday, October 11, 2022
- Tell Biden: Support Iranian Women by Ending Sanctions
- Demand that OAS Secretary-General Luis Almagro resign now!
- Tell your Senator to oppose the Taiwan Policy Act!
- Tell Your Senators to Support a Yemen War Powers Resolution!
- Tell Biden: Declare a Climate Emergency!
- Tell Congress: No More Escalation!
- CODEPINK Events
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- OAS Statue of Queen Isabella Disrespects Indigenous People
- Biden’s Broken Promise to Avoid War with Russia May Kill Us All
- Surviving the Killing Fields, a Worldwide Challenge
- Real Climate Action's Not at COP-27, But It Is in a Thousand Rebellious Communities
- ‘The entire world is affected’: Author pushes for negotiations in Ukraine war
- Who Deserves a Nobel Peace Prize in Ukraine?
- Activists Disrupt Meeting to Demand 'Loan Sharks' IMF and World Bank Cancel All Debt
- Activists Disrupt Meeting to Demand ‘Loan Sharks’ IMF and World Bank Cancel All Debt & More Latest News
- ‘Cancel all debt’: Activists disrupt IMF, World Bank annual meet
- CODEPINK stage protest at IMF and World Bank meeting demanding they ‘cancel all debts’
- CODEPINK in the News
NEW JOB ALERT
TOP TWEET #1
With no clear victory in sight for either Russia or Ukraine, the U.S must stop sabotaging negotiations, says @MedeaBenjamin of @CodePink.— Democracy Now! (@democracynow) October 12, 2022
"We, the American public, have to push the White House and our leaders in Congress to call for proactive negotiations now." pic.twitter.com/KcYxPUOjxU
TOP TWEET #2
"We are calling on the IMF and World Bank to end its debt trap monetary practices which are causing countries to sink further down into economic crises," says @CodePink's @nancymancias on the day she and @oliviadinucci protested at IMF headquarters. https://t.co/jisXoi5QGA— Common Dreams (@commondreams) October 12, 2022