CODEPINK disrupting a New York Times Event With Benjamin Netanyahu, Larry Fink, and other unsavory characters
We're celebrating our 20th anniversary!
- Call for a Christmas Truce in Ukraine!
- Join 229 Organizations by calling for an end to the F-35 program!
- Tell Biden: Support Iranian Women by Ending Sanctions
- Tell your Senator to oppose the Taiwan Policy Act!
- Tell Your Senators to Support a Yemen War Powers Resolution!
- Tell Congress to vote NO to escalating the war in Ukraine
- Support CODEPINK this Giving Tuesday!
- CODEPINK Events
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
NEW JOB ALERT
Episode 172: On the Ground at COP27: A Roundup: This week, Nancy Mancias, CODEPINK's campaign organizer, is discussing her experience at COP27 in Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt. We are hearing about Nancy's first impressions, and challenges and opportunities at this year's United Nations Climate Change conference. A little bonus at the end of our show: economist Jeffrey Sachs will talk about the possibility of an alternative global currency through BRICS.
TOP TWEET #1
TOP TWEET #2