- Tell your representatives in Congress to join Bernie Sanders and AOC in stopping a $735 million arms transfer to Israel!
- Tell Instagram to Stop Censoring Palestinians
- How to Stand in Solidarity with Palestinians: Resources
- Join Palestine Solidarity Protests Everywhere!
- Tell Congressman Anthony Brown: Increasing Pentagon Spending Won’t Make Us Safer!
- Tell Your Senators to Vote No on the anti-China bill!
- Almagro has gotta go!
- Send life-saving syringes to Cuba!
- CODEPINK Events
- CODEPINK Congress
BLOGS, PRESS RELEASES & NEWS
- How the United States Helps To Kill Palestinians
- What Could Possibly Go Right?: Episode 40 Jodie Evans
- CODEPINK joins 39 Groups to say: Withdrawing from Afghanistan Means Lowering the Pentagon Budget
- Congressman Brown: Reducing the Pentagon Budget is not "irresponsible"
- Organizations Across the Political Spectrum Resoundingly Agree: Cold War with China is Dangerous and Self-Defeating
- BreakThrough News: Israel escalates war crimes as possible ceasefire looms after more than a week of heavy bombardment
- It's Not You, It's Capitalism Podcast
- CODEPINK in the News Round-Up: May 2021
Live From the Ground, May 19: Gaza Under Attack
Live From the Ground, May 14: Gaza Under Attack
Tuesday, May 18 Capitol Calling Party: Stop US Support for Saudi Arabia
China Is Not Our Enemy: A Transnational Perspective from Dr. Zhun Xu
WTF is Going on in Latin America: Viviremos: Venezuela vs. Hybrid War - Book Tour
WTF: Bukele "Packs" the Court in El Salvador
TOP TWEET #1
Gaza hospitals are bursting at the seams, beds are being placed in the hallways. Remember that COVID is also raging in Gaza. Israel has destroyed roads leading to the hospitals. People are buried under rubble, both dead and alive. It’s a humanitarian crisis. A war crime.— Ariel Gold אריאל 🕎 ☮️🔥✡️ (@ArielElyseGold) May 16, 2021
TOP TWEET #2
Dear @POTUS,— Ariel Gold אריאל 🕎 ☮️🔥✡️ (@ArielElyseGold) May 19, 2021
In 2014, the Obama administration suspended a shipment of Hellfire missiles to Israel amid that massacre in Gaza.
In 1981, Reagan suspended F-15&F-16 jets to Israel
It’s neither complicated or radical. Suspend delivery of $735 million in precision-guided missiles
TOP TWEET #3
Recently, @RepAnthonyBrown wrote an Op Ed arguing that calling to reduce the Pentagon budget is "irresponsible"— CODEPINK (@codepink) May 20, 2021
While this might make his top campaign donors @RaytheonTech @LockheedMartin and @Boeing happy, here's what he left out of his Op-Ed...🧵https://t.co/0Cred5Ee29