- Tell your Representatives to call for diplomacy, NOT war with Russia!
- NATO out of Ukraine: Sign the Petition
- Yemen Emergency Action Follow-Up
- Tell Trevor Noah: Sinophobia is No Laughing Matter! China is Not Our Enemy!
- Tell the JNF to cease and desist!
- Biden: #CutThePentagon and #CancelStudentDebt
- CODEPINK Events
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- Ariel Gold talking about the Jewish National Fund on the Katie Halper show
- Leonardo was on By Any Means Necessary speaking about the OAS
- For God’s Sake Boys, STOP THIS WAR S**T!!!
- Sit-In for Palestine- Cut the Pentagon Day #110
- No War With Russia- Cut the Pentagon Day #111
- U.S. peace groups begin to challenge war hawks over Ukraine
- CODEPINK in the News Round-Up: January 2022
Episode 128: A Closer Look at China in Africa: Listen on Apple Podcasts and Spotify!
Plus Special Episode: Is the U.S. going to war with Russia over Ukraine? Listen on Apple Podcasts and Spotify!
Tuesday, January 25: Peacemaker update on Ukraine
Emergency webinar: Is the U.S. going to war with Russia over Ukraine?
CODEPINK's Ariel Gold explains how the JNF covers up its ethnic cleansing
WTF is Going on in Latin America & the Caribbean: Farming as Revolution
NEW JOB ALERT
NEW JOB ALERT
TOP TWEET #1
“What is on the brink of happening with Russia is a moral, financial, and environmental nightmare…Have we not learned from Afghanistan and Iraq??”— CODEPINK (@codepink) January 27, 2022
CODEPINK's @oliviadinucci spoke at the #NoWarWithRussia rally in DC today to call for negotiation, NOT escalation! pic.twitter.com/xXLGY3fn3L
TOP TWEET #2
Really important discussion w/ @AliAbunimah on Israel’s latest atrocities & w/ @ArielElyseGold on Israel’s ethnic cleansing via tree-planting. Extra irony: the trees species is NOT indigenous to area, bad for the environment & highly flammable. https://t.co/DTZK5syvPN— Katie Halper (@kthalps) January 26, 2022
TOP TWEET #3
Thanks to @codepink 3,000 Americans sign a petition demanding the israeli ethnic-cleansing of al-Naqab is halted at once | #SaveAlNaqab https://t.co/Vauh5jtmm4— Sarah Wilkinson (@swilkinsonbc) January 23, 2022