BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- After a Year of Biden, Why Do We Still Have Trump's Foreign Policy?
- MLK Peace Walk- Cut the Pentagon Day #105
- CODEPINK Congress: Capitol Calling Party: Biden Year One, What Has He Done?- Cut the Pentagon Day#106
- Art for Abortion Access- Cut the Pentagon Days #107 and #108
- Let's Call Sanctions What They Are— War
- CODEPINK in the News Round-Up: January 2022
Episode 127: #CancelStudentDebt & #CutThePentagon: Listen on Apple Podcasts and Spotify!
A Closer Look at China in Africa with Kambale Musavuli & Mikaela Nhondo Erskog
Tuesday, January 18 Capitol Calling Party: Biden Year One, What Has He Done?
TOP TWEET #1
Today we marched in DC to #DeliverForVotingRights alongside the King family. #MLKLegacy continues to guide us as we strive to dismantle his “3 evils” of racism, militarism & poverty. #MLKDay pic.twitter.com/rPNnsFEMsM— CODEPINK (@codepink) January 17, 2022
TOP TWEET #2
We donated 15,000 pounds of milk to Cuba’s pediatric hospital. Our Cuban host is the Martin Luther King Center in Havana. Happy MLK day. @ThePeoplesForum @Puentesdeamor1 @codepink pic.twitter.com/gkwVdrcNmP— Medea Benjamin (@medeabenjamin) January 17, 2022
TOP TWEET #3
"The funding that goes into incarceration, surveillance, and deportations should instead go to education, social services, and reparations."— CODEPINK (@codepink) January 19, 2022
Solidarity w/ @LaColectiVA703 to get #ICEoutofArlington #AbolishICE #CutThePentagon. https://t.co/DqErpnLXMr
NEW JOB ALERT
Please visit our website , Idealist , or LinkedIn for more information.