CODEPINK and other peace groups protesting in front of the Capitol building during the Biden-Zelensky meeting
- Join 229 Organizations by calling for an end to the F-35 program!
- Tell Biden: Support Iranian Women by Ending Sanctions
- Tell your Senator to oppose the Taiwan Policy Act!
- Tell Your Senators to Support a Yemen War Powers Resolution!
- Tell Congress to vote NO to escalating the war in Ukraine
- Tell Members of Congress to continue building support for better U.S.- Cuba relations
- CODEPINK Events
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
NEW JOB ALERT
TOP TWEET #1
Over 1,000 faith leaders in the U.S. are calling for a Christmas truce in Ukraine, inspired by the 1914 Christmas truce during World War I. "There will not be a military victory. There must be negotiations," says @medeabenjamin of @codepink, which helped organize the campaign. pic.twitter.com/qxK1hBLEDY— Democracy Now! (@democracynow) December 22, 2022
TOP TWEET #2