A vigil in Chinatown San Francisco against racism and a war with China.
- End Cross-Border Bombings! No More F-16’s to Turkey!
- No More Military “Aid” to Israel!
- Cuba is Not a Sponsor or Terror!
- Tell Rep. Mike Quigley: Stop Taking $$$ From Weapons Companies!
- Tell President Biden: Unfreeze Afghan Fund and Provide More Humanitarian Aid
- 5 reasons you should travel to Cuba with CODEPINK this year
- CODEPINK Events
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- Lost Yet Connected in Time: Brown, Peltier, Melaku-Bello, Abu-Jamal, and Assange
- Crisis in Ukraine Result of Western Countries' Provocations
- 'Afghan People are Boiling Grass to Eat' While the US Refuses to Release Frozen Assets
- Dozens protest in Pelosi’s home city, where attitudes toward Taiwan are shifting
- CODEPINK in the News
NEW JOB ALERT
TOP TWEET #1
New report co-authored by @cptiraq reveals civilian victims of Turkey’s cross-border attacks in Iraq Kurdistan: 88+ attacks, 98+ killed, and 1000s displaced. #EndCrossBorderBombing #ClawUnlock @Icssiproject @codepink @iraqbodycount @UnPontePer pic.twitter.com/4AG8Oc828x— Community Peacemaker Teams (@cpt_intl) August 24, 2022
TOP TWEET #2