Salary: $24+ per hour depending on experience, with health benefits.
China Is Not Our Enemy Campaign Coordinator will work closely with the CODEPINK Co-Founders to support our campaign.
- Unwavering passion for peace, defunding war, and funding the live-giving needs of our communities
- Excellent & comprehensive written and verbal communication skills
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information
- Knowledge in and on current and past China-US relations
- Experience with the legislative process and advocacy with Congress
Experience in organizing & campaign strategy
- Knowledge of and experience of working with the peace community
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; develops realistic action plans
- Daily social media engagement and responses to news
- Educate the public through webinars, articles, actions, teach-ins, etc.
- Consistent communication with CODEPINK team members, volunteers, and coalition partners
- Identify, solicit and acquire information about US aggression towards China
- Work towards peace and global cooperation
- Build tools for engagement
- Create and execute campaigns for new communities to learn about China and engage
- Track the propaganda manufacturing consent for war against China and anti-Asian hatred/fearmongering and develop responses
- Organize and archive campaign records and movement-building story
Position type: Part-time or Full-time depending on your availability
- Please email a cover letter expressing an interest in the position and résumé to [email protected] mentioning "ChinaIsNotOurEnemy Campaign Coordinator Position" in the subject line.
CODEPINK is a women-led grassroots organization working to end U.S. wars and militarism, support peace and human rights initiatives, and redirect our tax dollars into healthcare, education, healthy jobs, and other life-affirming programs.
CODEPINK is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, handicap, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or veteran status. We encourage applications from women, people of color, LGBTQ people, disabled people and other members of underrepresented groups.