Salary: $18+ per hour, depending on qualifications
China Is Not Our Enemy Campaign Coordinator will work closely with the CODEPINK Co-Founders to support our campaign.
- Unwavering passion for peace, defunding war, and funding the live-giving needs of our communities
- Excellent & comprehensive written and verbal communication skills
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information
- Knowledge in and on China-US relations
- Experience in Organizing
- Knowledge of and experience of working with the peace community
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; develops realistic action plans.
- Daily social media engagement
- Consistent communication with CODEPINK team members and coalition partners
- Identify, solicit and acquire information about US aggression towards China
- Working towards peace and global cooperation
- Build tools for engagement
- Create campaigns for new communities to learn about China and engage
- Track the lies and hate and develop responses
Position type: Part-time
Deadline: ASAP - December 12, 2021
- Please email a cover letter expressing an interest in the position and résumé to [email protected] mentioning "ChinaIsNotOurEnemy Campaign Coordinator Position" in the subject line.
CODEPINK is a women-led grassroots organization working to end U.S. wars and militarism, support peace and human rights initiatives, and redirect our tax dollars into healthcare, education, healthy jobs, and other life-affirming programs.
CODEPINK is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, handicap, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or veteran status. We encourage applications from women, people of color, LGBTQ people, disabled people and other members of underrepresented groups.