Israel issued a 24 hour notice for 1.1 million Palestinians to leave northern Gaza. They have no where to go, roads are destroyed, infrastructure has been bombed to dust, and they’ve had no electricity for days. This is a deliberate act of ethnic cleansing against the Palestinian people.
|Help us move towards peace|
- Tell Congress: No More “Aid” To Israel! - CODEPINK - Women for Peace
- Tell President Biden & Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III: Occupation is Indefensible — Stop Supporting Israeli Apartheid!!
- Join us Tuesday, October 17 Capitol Calling Party: Emergency Solidarity for Palestine
- Support Emergency Aid to Palestine!
- Tell The Media: DISARM THE DISCOURSE
- Tell Bernie and The Squad: Support Peace Talks in Ukraine!
- Free all Iranian Political Prisoners: Lift Sanctions Now!
- Tell Congress Stop the Hate on Asian Americans
- Tell Congress To Vote No On Another $24 Billion For The War In Ukraine–Diplomacy, Not More War!
- Tell Congress to Cease Hostility Toward Venezuela
- Tell your congressional reps to vote no on sending cluster bombs to Ukraine!
- Ground the F-35!
- Check out CODEPINK Events!
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- Breaking: US Arming Apartheid 😱
- Ethnic cleansing in Gaza 💔
- Occupation Is Indefensible
- 11 arrested at Bernie’s office! - Women for Peace
- Vermonters Call on Senator Sanders to Stand for Peace
- Oct 12: Haiti Day of Action -
- Report Back: 4th Consecutive Fleet Week Peace Action
- CODEPINK Condemns Foreign Military Intervention in Haiti
- CODEPINK In the News Round Up October 2023
NEW JOB ALERT
Disarming the Discourse: How the Media Pushes War on China
The Urgency of Pursuing Peace in Ukraine
Can Peace in Ukraine Be Achieved Without War? Medea Benjamin - Democracy Now!
TOP TWEET #1
Israel has told one MILLION people with nowhere to go to evacuate within a day (now 12 hours).— CODEPINK (@codepink) October 13, 2023
This is nothing short of ethnic cleansing carried out with US weapons and political support.
We cannot let our government keep arming a genocide. https://t.co/2USq3bBPwU
TOP TWEET #2
Think about this. During the Great March Of Return in Gaza in 2018, when PEACEFUL Palestinians protesting their plight were gunned down by Israelis week after week, we couldn’t get ONE member of Congress to speak out. pic.twitter.com/DnXzHfi11X— Medea Benjamin (@medeabenjamin) October 12, 2023