CODEPINK'S Medea Benjamin and Olivia DiNucci outside Union Station where President Biden was giving a speech about democracy. Our message regarding Ukraine was “negotiate, don’t escalate.”
- Stop Excluding Military Emissions from Climate Agreements!
- Join 229 Organizations by calling for an end to the F-35 program!
- Tell Biden: Support Iranian Women by Ending Sanctions
- Demand that OAS Secretary-General Luis Almagro resign now!
- Tell your Senator to oppose the Taiwan Policy Act!
- Tell Your Senators to Support a Yemen War Powers Resolution!
- Tell Congress: No More Escalation!
- CODEPINK Events
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- CODEPINK And The U.N. Call On U.S. To End The Cuba Blockade
- What to Expect from COP27 in Egypt’s Police State: An Interview With Sharif Abdel Kouddous
- When My Congressman Told Me Weapons Companies Are 'Good'
- The Entire World, Yet Again, Is Demanding an End to the US Blockade of Cuba
- In the News - Medea's New Book: Media Interviews!
- CODEPINK in the News
NEW JOB ALERT
TOP TWEET #1
"Today's U.N. vote clearly shows that the global community is calling on the U.S. to lift its brutal embargo on Cuba," said @codepink's @medeabenjamin after General Assembly members voted 185-2 to condemn the blockade. #LetCubaLive https://t.co/gcEHv3cH3E— Common Dreams (@commondreams) November 4, 2022
TOP TWEET #2
TOMORROW AT 6PM ET: Join @medeabenjamin co-founder of @codepink & lawyer @dimitrilascaris for a talk on the role Canada and the US have played in Russia's war in Ukraine and the paths to peace. REGISTER:https://t.co/DSe8NXThAk pic.twitter.com/JSvfk51TbM— Canadian Foreign Policy Institute (@ForeignPoli_C) November 3, 2022
TOP TWEET #3
Join us tomorrow at the White House as we demand an end to the US blockade on Cuba 🇨🇺🗣️— Claudia Jones School for Political Education (@ClaudiaJonesEdu) November 2, 2022
We will be joined by our friends in @answercoalition @PSLdc @codepink @FriendsLatinAm @RonderosRedes @hudissent1867 @LaborAgainstWar @COHAofficial
📆Wed, Nov 3
📍Lafayette Square pic.twitter.com/gT4wIrMuIp