Olivia and Isabella from CODEPINK at Congress, between meetings regarding canceling the F-35 program
- Stop Excluding Military Emissions from Climate Agreements!
- Join 229 Organizations by calling for an end to the F-35 program!
- Tell Biden: Support Iranian Women by Ending Sanctions
- Demand that OAS Secretary-General Luis Almagro resign now!
- Tell your Senator to oppose the Taiwan Policy Act!
- Tell Your Senators to Support a Yemen War Powers Resolution!
- Tell Congress: No More Escalation!
- CODEPINK Events
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- Report Back in Photos: SHUT DOWN CREECH, Fall Action, Ground the Drones! October 15-22, 2022
- War is Not Green Action Roundup DC
- The Growing Chorus for Peace in Ukraine
- Peace Is Not a Partisan Issue
- Asian Americans & Peace Allies Mobilize vs. Anti-China Aggression
- Progressive Democrats Break Rank With Call for Urgent Diplomacy in Ukraine
- Cracks in US support for Ukraine risk helping Putin
- Ukraine-Russia war: The debate over whether to negotiate with Putin
- Is it Time to Negotiate with Putin?
- CODEPINK in the News
NEW JOB ALERT
TOP TWEET #1
"I never thought I would be in a position to see how the call for diplomacy is treated as heresy, as treacherous, as giving into Putin...If you read that letter, it is the mildest of letters.” @medeabenjamin of @codepink— BreakThrough News (@BTnewsroom) October 27, 2022
WATCH The Freedom Side LIVE: https://t.co/y1NBK2G9g7 pic.twitter.com/3NpdcdABt1
TOP TWEET #2
"This war is going in a way that's pointing to the use of nuclear weapons. That's why the whole world needs an off ramp." — @medeabenjamin (@codepink) tonight w/ @MarkCancian (@csis), @melindaharing (@AtlanticCouncil), George Beebe (@QuincyInst) & @spaikin | Producer: @ebombicino pic.twitter.com/VjIyfVC3O4— The Agenda | TVO Today (@TheAgenda) October 25, 2022