- Tell Senator Markey to vote no on the U.S. Innovation and Competition Act of 2021!
- Tell Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin to not give another dime to Israel’s war crimes!
- Tell Your Representative to Support The Third Reconstruction Act!
- How to Stand in Solidarity with Palestinians: Resources
- CODEPINK Events
- CODEPINK Congress
BLOGS, PRESS RELEASES & NEWS
- Biden Should Make Normalizing Relations With Cuba "A Priority" by Medea Benjamin
- Reading Between Blinken’s Li(n)es
- “If There Are Enough Shovels to Go Around”: Surviving the Nuclear Threat
By Any Means Necessary: Human Rights Delegation Meets With Regime’s Victims As Colombian Nat’l Strike Continues
People’s Dispatch Report from International Solidarity Mission
People’s Dispatch: Colombia: An observer’s account
In Spanish: International Series of Debates: Where is Lichita?
By Any Means Necessary: Sean & Jacquie w/ Ciara Taylor!
- It's Not You, It's Capitalism-- “Israeli Settler Colonial Terrorism: We’re Tired”
- CODEPINK in the News Round-Up: May 2021
- CODEPINK in the News Round-Up: June 2021
WTF: Colombia Protesting Neoliberalism
Tuesday, June 1 Capitol Calling Party: Say NO to New Nuclear Weapons!
TOP TWEET #1
TOP TWEET #2
TOP TWEET #3
Throwing more $$$ at the Pentagon won’t save our planet, end hunger & poverty, or eradicate inequality & injustice. It will only feed the destruction of people & the planet.— CODEPINK (@codepink) May 28, 2021
We REJECT the Biden admin's outrageous FY 2022 military budget of $753 billion! 🧵https://t.co/4Sfow8yZsi