- Tell President Biden & Secretary Blinken to stop funding Israeli apartheid & violence!
- Tell Instagram to Stop Censoring Palestinians
- Stand in Solidarity with Palestine! Join Protests Everywhere!
- Send life-saving syringes to Cuba!
- Put a stop to Biden's $30 billion proposal for new nuclear weapons!
Tell your Senator to oppose increased aggression towards China in the new anti-China bill!
- Tell the Rhode Island House Finance Committee to Divest from War!
- CODEPINK Events
- CODEPINK Congress
BLOGS, PRESS RELEASES & NEWS
- Texas CODEPINK Activists Arrested after Hunger Strike Lockdown at US Army Corps Galveston!
- CODEPINK Joins Coalition of 150+ Organizations Calling on Congress to End Military Equipment Transfers to Local Law Enforcement
- 2021 Mother's Day Golden Gate Bridge Action And Walk
- Art Against Drones
- Let’s unite to cut military spending
- It's Not You, It's Capitalism Podcast
- CODEPINK in the News Round-Up: May 2021
Live From the Ground: Gaza Under Attack
Tuesday Capitol Calling Party, 05/11/2021: US Withdraw from Afghanistan: Make It Real
China Is Not Our Enemy Webinar: Stopping Nuclear Escalation with Dan Hirsch
WTF: Bukele "Packs" the Court in El Salvador
Medea Benjamin interviewed on Pakistani Daanish TV
Cuba helps the world. Now it’s time to help Cuba
TOP TWEET #1
The Nakba may have begun in 1948, but it still continues to this day. 73 years later, Palestinians continue to endure colonialism & ethnic cleansing. This year, join activists across the world as we stand in solidarity with the Palestinians for #Nakba73. https://t.co/ZFpJKDRwA1— CODEPINK (@codepink) May 11, 2021
TOP TWEET #2
CODEPINK is committed to raising $$$ to send Cuba much-needed syringes and medical supplies! Please give generously and you will receive a tax-deductible donation receipt instantly. https://t.co/N8UVbUUxAy— Medea Benjamin (@medeabenjamin) May 12, 2021