- Tell Biden while he is at NATO to offer negotiations, not weapons
- Tell NYT and WaPo to platform pro-diplomacy voices
- Negotiate, don’t escalate in Ukraine: Tell Biden and Congress
- President Biden: Lift the Venezuela sanctions!
- Let’s Send Milk to the Children of Cuba!
- Rep. Tiffany maps out aggression on China
- Tell your local PBS member station: Don’t Censor the truth about China!
- CODEPINK Events
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- A More Progressive Response to the Ukraine Crisis
- The People of Yemen Suffer Atrocities, too
- CODEPINK in the News Round-Up: March 2022
NEW JOB ALERT
Episode 136: US-Venezuela relations & elections in Colombia: On this episode of CODEPINK radio, Teri Mattson and Leonardo Flores interview Carlos Ron, Venezuela's Vice Minister for North American Affairs, about recent talks between the US & Venezuelan governments. In the second half of the program, Teri Mattson speaks with Victor de Currea-Lugo about the recent elections in Colombia. Listen on Apple Podcasts and Spotify!
U.S. Media Censorship of Voices for Peace
TOP TWEET #1
We’ve been resisting war for 19 years and we will keep resisting. US troops must leave Iraq! The criminals behind the war must be held accountable! And we MUST #CutThePentagon so the brutal US war machine can’t keep destroying countries around the world! pic.twitter.com/0E5kQZtgtP— CODEPINK (@codepink) March 19, 2022
TOP TWEET #2
Remember to critically examine US mainstream media, *especially* when it openly values the lives of white Europeans over non-European people of color. 🚩— CODEPINK (@codepink) March 25, 2022
Learn more from @AbbyMartin by watching our webinar on US media censorship ➡️ https://t.co/R9ezNBymJJ pic.twitter.com/iQmKbCe1Je