- Negotiate, don’t escalate in Ukraine: Tell Biden and Congress
- An open letter to anti-war protestors in Russia
- President Biden: Lift the Venezuela sanctions!
- Let’s Send Milk to the Children of Cuba!
- CODEPINK Events
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- Conversations with Congress: Negotiate, Don’t Escalate - Day #132
- CODEPINK in the News Round-Up: March 2022
NEW JOB ALERT
Episode 135: The Russia-Ukraine War & the Imperative of Organizing for Peace: on Apple Podcasts and Spotify!
Tuesday, March 15 Capitol Calling Party: How will the Ukraine crisis reshape global politics?
WTF: Election Primaries Move Colombia Left with guest Colombian journalist Víctor De Currea-Lugo
CODEPINK Learning bites: What is a No-Fly Zone?
TOP TWEET #1
We’re out at the US Capitol talking to Congress: Russian troops out, reject a no-fly zone that would lead to WW3, welcome all refugees, #PeaceInUkraine and peace everywhere. pic.twitter.com/Eccdpgl1UO— CODEPINK (@codepink) March 16, 2022
TOP TWEET #2
Do you know that 81 people were executed by the Saudi regime on Saturday? Where is the global outcry? pic.twitter.com/hVk42cWbOS— Medea Benjamin (@medeabenjamin) March 15, 2022
TOP TWEET #3
“This is the time that we need to come together as an environmental movement and peace movement and that includes the anti-nuclear movement,” @medeabenjamin. #WarIsNotGreen #NoWar pic.twitter.com/k7NQlvTE5v— CODEPINK (@codepink) March 16, 2022