- Pink Slip Murry S. Gerber, BlackRock’s Lead Independent Director!
- Tell the House Appropriations Committee to eliminate funding for nuclear weapons in the 2022 Pentagon budget!
- Stop U.S. non-profit organizations from funding settler groups in Palestine!
- Tell President Biden to lift Venezuela sanctions!
- Tell Representative Meeks to keep anti-China rhetoric and military funding out of the EAGLE Act (H.R. 3524)!
- Demand Ed Markey Stop Supporting Military Funding for Endless Wars!
- CODEPINK Events
- CODEPINK Congress
BLOGS, PRESS RELEASES & NEWS
- Activists to March to Nancy Pelosi’s San Francisco Residence In Opposition to the U.S.’s Hybrid War on China
- Leonardo Flores interviewed on By Any Means Necessary about political prisoner Alex Saab
- Mass Peace Action: The Colombian Strike a Report and Analysis from the Ground
- CODEPINK & the Home Run for Julian Tour!
- Carlos Lazo: The Cuban American Leading the Charge to Transform U.S.-Cuba Policy
- Why Daniel Hale Deserves Gratitude, Not Prison
- Biden Acknowledges “Over The Horizon” Air Attacks Planned Against Taliban
- CODEPINK in the News Round-Up: June 2021
Tuesday, July 6 Capitol Calling Party: Women in The Military
Live from Honduras Food Sovereignty and Migration
Free Daniel Hale!
TOP TWEET #1
Tens of millions of Iranians can’t get Covid vaccines bc of devastating US sanctions on medicine & medical equipment like syringes. Biden has criminally continued Trump’s murderous sanctions on Iran, Venezuela, Cuba—at @codepink presentation about sanctions as weapons of war— Abby Martin (@AbbyMartin) July 3, 2021
TOP TWEET #2
How It Started vs. How It's Going— China Is Not Our Enemy (@chinanotenemy) July 3, 2021
Re: Biden's 2011 promises about the US welcoming China's development. Today Biden has seamlessly flipped the narrative to line the pockets of weapons contractors & justify more war.
Are you paying attention?#ChinaIsNotOurEnemy #EndtheWarEconomy https://t.co/RQdJlSX5if
TOP TWEET #3
Today may be known as "Independence Day," but people in the US & across the world won't be free so long as the US funnels BILLIONS of taxpayer dollars towards militarism and war while neglecting the needs of the people. Resist US war this #July4! https://t.co/ZyZ4pLdgIh pic.twitter.com/XjAkpqAbjd— CODEPINK (@codepink) July 4, 2021