- Tell your member of Congress to vote no on more $$ for militarism & environmental destruction in the Asia-Pacific region. Tell them to vote no on the EAGLE Act!
- Tell PBS: Don’t Censor the Truth About China!
- Now’s the time to push Congress on Cuba!
- Sign our open letter to Dua Lipa asking her to reconsider her relationship with PUMA and stand with Palestinian rights!
- Ask your rep to support Barbara Lee's legislation to cut the Pentagon budget!
- Pink Slip Murry S. Gerber. BlackRock board member with ties to war profiteer Halliburton
- CODEPINK Events
- CODEPINK Congress Zoom Calling Parties
BLOGS, PRESS RELEASES & NEWS
- Boston China Is Not Our Enemy Coalition Rallied & Delivered Letter to Senator Markey's Office
- CODEPINK Joins Letter to the Senate Armed Services Committee: Abolish the Draft, Don't Expand it!
- Press Release: CODEPINK Condemns Delaware State Rep. Gerald Brady’s Anti-Asian & Sexist Comments
- Poor Peoples Campaign arrest to end war and fund the need of the people, by Jodie Evans
- CODEPINK’s Ciara Taylor Talks Civil Rights, Corporate Responsibility | Justice For Al
- CODEPINK's Danaka Katovich on Indus News about Drone Warfare & Daniel Hale
- PBS - Propaganda, Bias, and Selective Mistruths on China, By RJ Thomsen
- Is Sen. Ed Markey a War Hawk in Progressive Clothing? His Latest China Gambit Points to Yes (LA Prog) by RJ Thomsen & Jodie Evans
- Full-page ad in The New York Times with Letter to President Biden: Let Cuba Live
- CODEPINK in the News Round-Up: July 2021
Episode 102: Gaza Fights for Freedom & Middle East Interventionism (July 29th, 2021): Danaka Katovich from the CODEPINK Middle East Team discusses Daniel Hale, a whistleblower who was sentenced to prison earlier this week. After that, Danaka hears from CODEPINK co-director Ariel Gold with updates from Palestine, then hears from journalist Abby Martin about "Gaza Fights for Freedom". Following the break, Matthew Petti talks about the Quincy Institute's most recent report on Middle East interventionism over the last ten years, US involvement, and the Iran Nuclear Deal. Listen on Apple Podcasts and Spotify!
Tuesday, July 27 Capitol Calling Party: Progressive Power in Congress.
WTF is Going on in Latin America: Live from Lima, Peru, a conversation with Jose Carlos Llerena.
Jodie Evans speaks about US-China relations, opposition to a new Cold War, and her global vision for international cooperation and peace.
TOP TWEET #1
"We are... encouraged that Daniel’s sentence wasn’t as long as the prosecution was asking for, but it still sends a dangerous message to people who might want to whistleblow on the US government in the future.”— CODEPINK (@codepink) July 27, 2021
Watch @wifeoftoast on @richimedhurst's show: https://t.co/Ooiqi0PFdi pic.twitter.com/6GXIN1Tndg
TOP TWEET #2
"I am here [in the courtroom] because I stole something that was never mine to take—precious human life,” said drone whistleblower Daniel Hale before his sentencing today. What a treasure he is. #PardonDanielHalehttps://t.co/FJ2Sz9e9Qp pic.twitter.com/deXbJ6kOkW— Medea Benjamin (@medeabenjamin) July 28, 2021