Medea Benjamin delivering her book on Ukraine to members of the Progressive Caucus
- Tell Congress to investigate the harm done by the U.S. military in Guam!
- Join 229 Organizations by calling for an end to the F-35 program!
- Tell Biden: Support Iranian Women by Ending Sanctions
- Tell Your Senators to Support a Yemen War Powers Resolution!
- Tell Congress to vote NO to escalating the war in Ukraine
- Tell Members of Congress to continue building support for better U.S.- Cuba relations
- Medea Benjamin on Ukraine: New Book and Speaking Tour
- Join CODEPINK at the Close Guantanamo NOW Vigil, the MLK Day peace walk and more! Check out CODEPINK Events!
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- CODEPINK Statement Regarding Russia's Call for Christmas Truce
- New Year, New Congress, Same Warmongering
- Can NATO and the Pentagon Find a Diplomatic Off-Ramp From the Ukraine War?
- Christmas Truce
- Decry the Merchants of Death
- Nationalism vs. Regionalism: A Review of “The Tragedy of Ukraine” by Nicolai Petro
- We hit 11K on TikTok! If you haven't already, please follow us!
- CODEPINK in the News Round-Up: January 2023
WTF is Going On in Latin America and the Caribbean: 219 Years of Haitian Independence, the first anti-colonial revolution in The Americas
Tuesday, January 3 Capitol Calling Party: Palestine & Israel - Repression & Resistance
TOP TWEET #1
BREAKING:— CODEPINK (@codepink) January 5, 2023
After nearly 1,000 faith leaders in the US as well as the head of the Russian Orthodox Church called for a Christmas truce in Ukraine, Russia will observe a ceasefire over Orthodox Christmas this weekend.
This is a huge victory for #PeaceInUkraine — Negotiations now! pic.twitter.com/DoSaZirldf
TOP TWEET #2
Finally - the US's puppet president is no longer the president of the sham government in Venezuela.— CODEPINK (@codepink) January 5, 2023
Brazil, Colombia, France, & more already recognize we cannot keep punishing Venezuelans for breaking from US interests.
When will the US quit the charade and normalize relations? https://t.co/TF2sC5thm0
TOP TWEET #3
US Foreign Policy Playbook:— CODEPINK (@codepink) January 5, 2023
1. Destabilize sovereign countries, causing mass migration
2. Criminalize migration
3. Kidnap, cage, and traffic migrants
4. Exploit them for cheap labor
5. Enrich wealthy Americans
6. Blame socialism
7. Repeat https://t.co/QZwzAxBceT pic.twitter.com/BxKIgmGxMe