- First Lady Biden, Vice President Harris & Speaker Pelosi: Change U.S. policy and let Cuba live!
- COP26: Disarm for our planet and peace!
- Tell the House Armed Services Committee: NO money for nuclear weapons or the anti-China "Pacific Deterrence Initiative"!
- Tell PBS: Don’t Censor the Truth About China!
- Now’s the time to push Congress on Cuba!
- Sign our open letter to Dua Lipa asking her to reconsider her relationship with PUMA and stand with Palestinian rights!
- Pink Slip Murry S. Gerber. BlackRock board member with ties to war profiteer Halliburton
- CODEPINK Events
BLOGS, PRESS RELEASES & NEWS
- How the bombings in Iraqi Kurdistan affect us
- Teri Mattson on The Critical Hour: Evo Morales Moves to Crush Monroe Doctrine
Don’t Let the EAGLE Act Fly Through Congress by Madison Tang, RJ Thomsen, and Jodie Evans
- Reduce Pentagon Carbon Emissions
- CODEPINK joins Peace, Religious, and Community Groups to Call For ‘No First Use of Nuclear Weapons’ Policy
- Boston China Is Not Our Enemy Coalition Rallied & Delivered Letter to Senator Markey's Office by Madison Tang
- CODEPINK in the News Round-Up: August 2021
Episode 103: Empire, Racism, & Propaganda: Preventing the US's War on China (August 5th, 2021): This week on CODEPINK Radio, CODEPINK interviews Dr. Zhun Xu on his experience as an academic in both China and the United States, and on his analysis of the Western discourse surrounding Xinjiang and Hong Kong, two regions of China. We will also hear from Chris Hedges, a Pulitzer prize-winning journalist, television host, and author about U.S. empire, militarism, racism, and propaganda in both the US’s war on Afghanistan and its escalating war on China. Listen on Apple Podcasts and Spotify!
WTF is Going on in Latin America: Nicaragua, Climate Change & COP26
CODEPINK Congressional Advocacy Training, 08/05/2021
What do Young Cuban Women Have to Say
TOP TWEET #1
Why is @CODEPINK against HR 3524 The EAGLE Act? 🤔 First, how about this bold & fallacious assertion of US ownership of the “Indo-Pacific”? Despite claiming to favor a “rules-based order,” this declaration is part of the US’s ongoing disruption of established international norms. pic.twitter.com/YifGnE15Gj— China Is Not Our Enemy (@chinanotenemy) August 4, 2021
TOP TWEET #2
CODEPINK joined the Poor People's Campaign's (@UniteThePoor) #MoralMonday March on Washington urging Congress to put people and planet over the Pentagon! #HealthcareNotWarfare pic.twitter.com/mO3QVSfEc1— CODEPINK (@codepink) August 2, 2021