COP26 is the most important international climate talk since Paris. Every nation will "ratchet up" its climate commitments made in Paris. We hope that many corporations will make new climate commitments in the lead-up to the Glasgow Climate Talks. Join us in demanding that this year in Glasgow, the United Nations Climate Talks Conference (COP26) includes reducing military GHG emissions!
Join us in Glasgow!
Can’t make it to New York or Glasgow?
- Organize a solidarity action in your community on September 21 (International Peace Day) or November 4 (Day of Action on Climate Change and Militarism).
- Contact [email protected]
November 4: Day of Action on Climate Change & Militarism
Peace organizations in Scotland and around the world will be organizing actions on November 4, during the COP26 conference, to draw attention to the links between conflict and climate change.
November 7-10 - People's Summit for Climate Justice
Organized by the COP26 Coalition, the People's Summit is a global convergence space for movements, campaigns, and civil society. It will provide an alternative to the business as usual of false solutions and inaction from wealthy nations and corporations.
NYC Events Leading Up to COP26:
- September 19: RISING TOGETHER - A Celebration in the Struggle for Justice, People and Planet - NYC
- September 21: CODEPINK and World Beyond War: International Peace Day - NYC action
- September 20-26: UN Climate Week in NYC actions - Stop the Money Pipeline
- Sign the Petition: Stop Excluding Military Pollution from Climate Agreements