Our delegation is back from Venezuela! For 13 days, our group of 15 delegates had the privilege to collaborate with the Venezuelan socialist communes, and what we witnessed was nothing short of extraordinary. Browse through our delegation photos!
- McCarthyism Is Back: Together We Can Stop It
- Support the elimination of all Nuclear Weapons
- Tell Melissa Rogers: Ceasefire and Peace Talks Now!
- Tell Congress to Cease Hostility Toward Venezuela
- Tell your congressional reps to vote no on sending cluster bombs to Ukraine!
- Join the Summer Of Peace
- Tell Congress to investigate the harm to Guam by the US military!
- Tell the JNF/JUF to STOP funding Birthright!
- Ground the F-35!
- No War in Taiwan
- Check out CODEPINK Events!
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- A slap in the face
- Venezuela Delegation 2023 Recap
- U.S.-Backed Roll of the Dice Leaves Ukraine in Worse Crisis
- CODEPINK In the News Round-Up August 2023
NEW JOB ALERT
Remembering Dan Ellsberg, Nonviolent Activist
Sovereign, Domestic Production: Venezuela's Che Guevara Commune
Remembering Hiroshima and Nagasaki
TOP TWEET #1
🚨 The Biden administration wants to spend $24 BILLION – most of it on weapons – to continue the war in Ukraine. We cannot let them endlessly fund a war as casualties continue to increase. #PeaceInUkraine NOW! pic.twitter.com/9wK1hxH2hE— CODEPINK (@codepink) August 16, 2023
TOP TWEET #2
TOP TWEET #3
Solidarity is not a crime! @MST_Oficial fights for land reform and provides food and aid to those in need. The CPI’s attempt to criminalize their efforts is an attack on internationalism and solidarity. CODEPINK stands with them against right-wing aggression. #TôComMST pic.twitter.com/2dA0QKMRGh— CODEPINK (@codepink) August 15, 2023