- Tell Congress: Defund the Pentagon!
- Tell your officials: The only feminist answer to the question of draft registration is to abolish it for all genders!
- Tell Secretary Blinken to End the Blockade on Yemen!
- BlackRock: Put Human Rights on Your Shareholder Meeting Agenda
- Tell Congress to Condemn Israel's Sabotage of the JCPOA!
- Ask Judge Liam O’Grady to not give jail time to whistleblower Daniel Hale!
- CODEPINK Events
- CODEPINK Congress
BLOGS, PRESS RELEASES & NEWS
- US Joins Past Empires in Afghan Graveyard - The Progressive, Medea Benjamin
- Jewish Voice for Peace Action Endorses McCollum Bill Placing Conditions on US Aid to Israel
- Progressives Welcome 'Incredibly Encouraging News' of Planned US Withdrawal From Afghanistan
- CODEPINK in the News Round-Up: April 2021
Defund the Pentagon, Demilitarize the Economy
WTF is Going on in Latin America. Live from Quito: a post election analysis
Imprisoned in Egypt: Free Ramy Shaath Webinar
TOP TWEET #1
The US government continues to persecute citizens that resist its criminal siege of Venezuela.— Max Blumenthal (@MaxBlumenthal) April 14, 2021
Days after I was arrested & jailed on charges fabricated by Juan Guaido’s DC hooligans, police attempted to arrest Medea based on their bogus allegations.
And now this. https://t.co/HlnPcWSPZu
TOP TWEET #2
TOP TWEET #3
In US a black man was shot & killed today at a traffic stop. Police said “oops, we meant to tase him”— Ariel Gold אריאל 🕎 ☮️🔥✡️ (@ArielElyseGold) April 12, 2021
In Palestine yesterday, a 14-year-old wrking at a vegetable market lost his eye from a rubber bullet. Israeli military said, “oops, we meant to shoot other Palestinian children”