We marched with 75,000 people in NYC to say: #WarIsNotGreen
- Free all Iranian Political Prisoners: Lift Sanctions Now!
- Tell Congress Stop the Hate on Asian Americans
- Join our global days of action in October 3-4, including a Livestream event with Dr. Cornel West!
- Support Urgency of Pursuing Peace in Ukraine Event in Washington, DC!
- Tell Congress To Vote No On Another $24 Billion For The War In Ukraine–Diplomacy, Not More War!
- Tell Congress to Cease Hostility Toward Venezuela
- Tell your congressional reps to vote no on sending cluster bombs to Ukraine!
- Ground the F-35!
- Check out CODEPINK Events!
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- International Day of Peace Art Gallery
- 75,000 people
- CODEPINK Intl Day of Peace 2023 | Flickr
- Anti-Militarism Hub 4 NYC Climate March - Google Photos
- CODEPINK In the News Round-Up September 2023
NEW JOB ALERT
In today's show, Cale Holmes and Jodie Evans interview John Pang, an international relations analyst interested in framing the political theology of global affairs discourse, especially as it applies to China, East Asia, and the question of world order. Cale also shares about his recent encounter at a congressional armed services committee hearing over weapons sales to Taiwan.
Tuesday, Sept 19 Capitol Calling Party: Colombia, Brazil, Chile-Power to Progressives
International Day of Peace
Hear back from the delegation to Venezuela 🇻🇪
TOP TWEET #1
Today, our campaign coordinator Cale was kicked out of a Congressional hearing simply for wearing a shirt reading "China is not our enemy."— CODEPINK (@codepink) September 19, 2023
Congress will send weapons all over the world, but can't stand to even consider the possibility of peace! pic.twitter.com/H5lcJNO0Fe
TOP TWEET #2
PEACE NOW! ☮️— CODEPINK (@codepink) September 13, 2023
Join us on 10/3 to hear @CornelWest, Claudia De La Cruz, @medeabenjamin, @LeeCamp, & @EugenePuryear discuss the urgency of pursuing #PeaceInUkraine.
TOP TWEET #3
On top of being indicted for corruption, Menendez has used his position leading @SFRCdems to continue the ruthless economic sanctions harming Cuban & Venezuelan families.— CODEPINK (@codepink) September 22, 2023
He has no business being anywhere near US Foreign Policy, or any policy for that matter.
Replace him now! https://t.co/mXDq8kgs7l