CODEPINK joined The Black Alliance for Peace, The Haiti Action Committee and others on May 18, for the Day of Action in Solidarity with the Haitian People. Group photo on the steps of the Organization of American States.
- Petition: Immediate Ceasefire & Negotiated Peace in Ukraine NOW!
- Say NO to codifying injustice against Cuba!
- Tell Congress to stop using TikTok to drive fear and war towards China!
- Tell Congress: No More “Aid” To Israel!
- No War in Taiwan
- Tell Congress to investigate the harm to Guam by the US military!
- Politico - Report the Pentagon Polluters!
- Tell the JNF/JUF to STOP funding Birthright!
- Ground the F-35!
- Check out CODEPINK Events!
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- The story of a jersey
- They are calling for…
- Hopefully I won't have to send this next year...
- With a stroke of a pen
- Report back: 60+ Years of Inhumane U.S. Blockade on Cuba
- CODEPINK Calls Out Northrop Grumman’s “Robust” Hypocrisy at Annual Shareholders Meeting
- Peace Activists Meet at DC Chinese Embassy
- “NO MORE MONEY FOR THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX”
- CODEPINK Joins Emergency Demonstrations to Demand Hands off Haiti
- First Person Singular: We'll Stop When Wars Do
- A Timely Call for Peace in Ukraine by U.S. National Security Experts
- CODEPINK In the News Round-Up May 2023
Whatever Happened to that Plane? US Sanctions & the Saga of Venezuela's Emtrasur Cargo 747
Tuesday, May 16 Capitol Calling Party: Palestine & the Nakba - 75 Years of Resis
CODEPINK Confronts CEO of Northrop Grumman Over Crimes Against People & Planet
TOP TWEET #1
Of course Politico's private security company resorts to such violence & brutality. After all, @politico is sponsored by the war machine. All the violence militarism purveys abroad is also always used against us here at home.— CODEPINK (@codepink) May 19, 2023
Hold them accountable - cancel your subscription! https://t.co/QcZkjWlTTG
TOP TWEET #2
Today we were denied entry to the #PoliticoEnergy summit.— CODEPINK (@codepink) May 18, 2023
Because @politico is in bed with the war machine!
They're sponsored by weapons & fuel companies while they greenwash our news and fail to report on the Pentagon's impact on our planet.#WarIsNotGreen pic.twitter.com/NEhUZdPP3u
TOP TWEET #3
BREAKING: CODEPINK organizer @oliviadinucci disrupted a Senate hearing on Biden's Fiscal Year 24 Budget. The hearing was centered on budgeting $$ for a future war w/ China.— CODEPINK (@codepink) May 16, 2023
"We don't need more money for the military industrial complex. We need money for the poor and the planet." pic.twitter.com/7jCW1yClcZ
@codepinkalert Today our organizer Olivia was arrested for asking the government to invest in the people and planet instead of war! After complying with requests to sit down when she interrupted a hearing with Secretary of State Blinken and Secretary of Defense Austin, she left while holding up a sign, for which she was arrested. We need investmenets in the people and planet, not repression and war! #ChinaIsNotOurEnemy #China #USA #politics #freepalestine #solidarity #antiwar #peace #politics #news #military #blinken #activism #climatechange #environmentalism #dc ♬ original sound - CODEPINK
@codepinkalert #greenscreen montana is banning tiktok. heres what you need to know. take action at the link in our bio 💗✌️#chinaisnotourenemy #savetiktok #tiktokban #politics #usa #montana #news #newyorktimes #freespeech #capitalism #socialism #antiwar #peace ♬ Lilac - Fthmlss
Why would China want war when it would harm their economy? Former US Colonel, Diplomat & CODEPINKer Ann Wright answers. Watch the full webinar at WorldatWar.org ! Join the movement at codepink.org/china #chinaisnotourenemy #usa #uswar #war #peace #china #chinawar #warchina #uschinawar #codepink #usarmy #usmilitary #justice #socialist #usgoingtowar #imperialism♬ original sound - CODEPINK