- Ask Judge Liam O’Grady to not give jail time to whistleblower Daniel Hale!
- Tell Senator Menendez to stop undermining peace with Iran
- Tell Marketing Agency LS2group to Drop Saudi Arabia!
- End the militarization of Police!
- Tell Secretary Blinken to stop anti-Asian hate abroad and at home by ending the lies about China!
- Tell Biden: Defund the Pentagon!
- CODEPINK Events
- CODEPINK Congress
BLOGS, PRESS RELEASES & NEWS
- CODEPINK Statement About Drone Warfare Whistleblower Daniel Hale
- Actions in Over 60 Cities Against Anti-Asian Hate & China-Bashing - Madison Tang
90.7 FM KPFK Voices From the Frontlines interview with Madison Tang
- The Capitol raid and pandemic can help us empathize with Venezuelans - Leonardo Flores
Over 260 groups call on Biden to improve whistleblower protections - The Hill
- It's Not You, It's Capitalism Podcast
- CODEPINK in the News Round-Up: March 2021
How US taxdollars are used in relentless quest to topple the Cuban government
Tuesday Capitol Calling Party, 03/30/2021: Vaccine Equity and Coronavirus Relief
International Day of Action in Solidarity with Haiti Concert
TOP TWEET #1
Toward the International Day of Solidarity with the Haiti People, I told Selma James that I was going to read CLR's Black Jacobins. In response, she sent me this statement in solidarity, which our comrades at @codepink put up: https://t.co/3U0Aif3ZYu. Onward Haitian liberation! pic.twitter.com/89Mkm30zNV— Vijay Prashad (@vijayprashad) March 29, 2021
TOP TWEET #2
Did you know that over HALF the $740 billion Pentagon budget goes into the pockets of private contractors, who then turn around & donate to politicians' campaigns?🤬— CODEPINK (@codepink) March 31, 2021
Break this vicious cycle by helping us #DivestCongress from the war machine >>> https://t.co/Gw8ZenQewX pic.twitter.com/wJrqAzfyhR