- Tell Senator Markey to vote no on the U.S. Innovation and Competition Act of 2021!
- Stop the Ethnic Cleansing in Sheikh Jarrah
- Ask your Congressional Representatives to support the Third Reconstruction to reduce military spending and eradicate poverty!
- Read our June Divest Digest!
- How to Stand in Solidarity with Palestinians: Resources
- CODEPINK Events
- CODEPINK Congress
BLOGS, PRESS RELEASES & NEWS
- Rural Teacher Pedro Castillo Poised to Write a New Chapter in Peru’s History
- CODEPINK Stands in Solidarity with UTLA Teachers Discussing United State's Complicity with Israeli War Crimes
Schumer's Anti-China Bill Sacrifices Climate for Empire
- The US Regime Change Agenda: Hypocrisy & Double Standards
- Political Independence and the Movement to End Slavery
- A People’s Vaccine Against a Mutating Virus and Neoliberal Rule
- Arms Sales: What We Know About Bombs Being Dropped in Our Name
- CODEPINK in the News Round-Up: June 2021
WTF : How do the June 6th Elections in Mexico and Peru affect the Americas?
Tuesday Capitol Calling Party, 06/08/2021: Reaching Across the Aisle to Demilitarize
Redirect the Pentagon budget to pay for a Peace Dividend
TOP TWEET #1
Gal — #loveidf — Gadot is hosting a @NatGeo show on the displacement of indigenous people 🤡— Ariel Gold אריאל 🕎 ☮️🔥✡️ (@ArielElyseGold) June 9, 2021
If you haven’t signed yet, help @codepink get to 10K signatures and then we will deliver the petition asking them to drop her! https://t.co/i4wPYajH62
TOP TWEET #2
Make no mistake– the US has the money to help end homelessness. It just chooses to waste it on war, weapons, destruction, and death.— CODEPINK (@codepink) June 7, 2021
Urge your Rep to support @RepBarbaraLee & @RepJayapal's bill to redirect military spending towards eradicating poverty: https://t.co/eHPFXLwv1Y pic.twitter.com/dw3gVzSSqt
TOP TWEET #3
Now that the Senate has passed the anti-China U.S. Innovation and Competition Act we must focus on stopping it in the House of Representatives.#NoColdWarWithChina #ChinaIsNotOurEnemy #CooperationNotConflict pic.twitter.com/rLeFT65lv9— China Is Not Our Enemy (@chinanotenemy) June 9, 2021