This week, we visited diplomatic missions across the US to urge them to support South Africa's case against Israel in the ICJ under the genocide convention. CHARGE ISRAEL WITH GENOCIDE!
Join us on Saturday, January 13th, 2024, as we march in DC demanding a CEASEFIRE NOW! and an end to Israeli occupation of Palestine!
|RSVP and find a bus ride to DC
- Charge Israel With Genocide at the International Court of Justice!
- Tell the Senate to Reject Campbell as Deputy Secretary of State!
- Vote No on More Military Aid to Ukraine, Israel and Border Wall Construction!
- Tell The Media: DISARM THE DISCOURSE
- Tell Biden unfreeze Venezuela’s funds!
- Support CODEPINK in 2024
- Join our Telegram Channel
- March on Washington For Gaza
- Check out CODEPINK Events!
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- ❗BREAKING: Israel on Trial for Genocide!
- Cultivating a Local Peace Economy
- Peace Groups Urge Countries to Join South Africa in Charging Israel With Genocide
- Peace Delegations Meet With UN Ambassadors and Consulates in the United States
- Disarming the Discourse Toolkit
- BDS Toolkit
- CODEPINK In the News Round Up January 2024
NEW JOB ALERT
In this episode of CODEPINK Radio, Marcy Winograd interviews international law expert John Quigley, an advisor to South Africa in its case against Israel at the International Court of Justice (ICJ). South Africa is charging Israel with genocide in Gaza, where Israel has killed an estimated 25,000 people, wounded 55,000 and displaced two million of Gaza's 2.3 million people, almost half of them children. Professor Emeritus Quigley served as an advocate and counsel to Bosnia in its ICJ genocide case in 1993 over ethnic cleansing.
Charge Israel with genocide at the ICJ
NEW YEAR, SAME DEMANDS 💗
Chicago Union Station SHUT DOWN During Rush Hour
TOP TWEET #1
END ISRAEL'S GENOCIDE ON GAZA!— CODEPINK (@codepink) January 4, 2024
🇿🇦 ✊ 🇵🇸
Today we visited embassies, consulates, & missions across the country to thank the countries which have stood in solidarity with Palestine and urge them to support South Africa's case against Israel for genocide at the @CIJ_ICJ. pic.twitter.com/zonRV2PmjG
TOP TWEET #2
NOW: Chicagoans are SHUTTING DOWN the city's largest train station during rush hour to demand a ceasefire in Gaza.— CODEPINK (@codepink) January 4, 2024
With over 22,000 civilians killed, countless more injured, and millions displaced, we cannot let business as usual go on during a genocide! pic.twitter.com/bZsHw0iZom
TOP TWEET #3
🇵🇸 MARCH ON WASHINGTON FOR GAZA— CODEPINK (@codepink) December 24, 2023
Join CODEPINK and the American Muslim Task Force for Palestine on Saturday, January 13th, 2024, as we march in DC demanding a #CeaseFireNow and an end to Israeli occupation of Palestine!
RSVP: https://t.co/POFu62eQbR pic.twitter.com/hCvCFyvbPG