Imagine peace and join us in a crucial event for Ukraine: “The Urgency of Pursuing Peace in Ukraine,” featuring prominent speakers including Dr. Cornel West and Medea Benjamin
|Join us in person in DC or join us online|
- Free all Iranian Political Prisoners: Lift Sanctions Now!
- Tell Congress Stop the Hate on Asian Americans
- Join our global days of action in October 3-4, including a Livestream event with Dr. Cornel West!
- Support Urgency of Pursuing Peace in Ukraine Event in Washington, DC!
- Tell Congress To Vote No On Another $24 Billion For The War In Ukraine–Diplomacy, Not More War!
- Tell Congress to Cease Hostility Toward Venezuela
- Tell your congressional reps to vote no on sending cluster bombs to Ukraine!
- Ground the F-35!
- Check out CODEPINK Events!
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- This just happened!
- Global Leaders Plead for Peace in Ukraine at UN
- UN General Assembly Speeches: Calling for Peace in Ukraine
- Manufacturing (and Massaging) Consent at the New York Times
- CODEPINK Condemns Terrorist Attack on Cuban Embassy
- Day of Prayer and Civil Disobedience to Urge Diplomacy in Ukraine War
- “Sanctioner-in-Chief” Bob Menendez indicted on corruption charges
- International Day of Peace Art Gallery
- CODEPINK In the News Round-Up September 2023
NEW JOB ALERT
Let Cuba Live rally outside the Cuban Embassy, September 24th 2023
With love, from Venezuela
Why are you marching to End Fossil Fuels? #WarIsNotGreen
TOP TWEET #1
In New York City at event with Cuban president saying “take Cuba off the terrorist list”!!! pic.twitter.com/cEW84g9lBN— Medea Benjamin (@medeabenjamin) September 24, 2023
TOP TWEET #2
Rep. McGovern is right — the Cold War is over, and it's time we start acting like it.— CODEPINK (@codepink) September 28, 2023
US aggression towards Cuba continues to inflict unnecessary suffering on its people. Placing Cuba on the state sponsor of terrorism list only deepens the hardship.
Take Cuba #OffTheList NOW! https://t.co/H3fiPAh2kd