- Hold Your Representative Accountable for Increasing the Pentagon Budget!
- Novo Banco: Stop killing Venezuelans! Let them buy vaccines!
- Tell Congress to Vote No on $7 B+ in military funding for what could be the U.S.'s next potential forever war! No EAGLE Act!
Tell the Biden Administration and key members of Congress to unfreeze the Afghan funds to pay the salaries of Afghan teachers and healthcare workers.
- Tell PayPal to Stop Funding Ethnic Cleansing in Palestine
- Join the movement to Cut the Pentagon for people, peace, and planet!
- CODEPINK Congress Zoom Calling Party
- CODEPINK Events
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- Kayak-tivism & Baseball Banner Drops - Cut The Pentagon Day #18
- #HoldTheLine on the Reconciliation & Infrastructure Bill - Cut The Pentagon #19
- Justice for Jamal - Cut The Pentagon Day #20
- Women’s March - Cut The Pentagon Day #21
- An exchange with a "Senator" - Cut The Pentagon #23
- Budgets are Moral Documents - Cut The Pentagon Day #24
- Holding Even “Climate Champions” Accountable - Cut The Pentagon Day #26
CODEPINK Congress: Haitian Refugees: Biden, Do Better!
WTF is Going on in Latin America & the Caribbean Special Edition: Sanctions Kill. The Novo Banco Case with Guest Venezuela Vice Minister Yvan Gil
WTF is Going on in Latin America & the Caribbean: Understanding Venezuela’s Anti-Sanctions Law with Guest Venezuela Vice Minister William Castillo
Towards a multipolar world: An International Peace Forum
Internment of Japanese Americans with Dr. Karen Korematsu, Series on the US & China (Week 2/9)
Madison Tang at No Cold War Britain rally: Stop Asian Hate – rising racism and the new cold war
People's Peace Awards to Cuban doctors: Medea Benjamin
Build back better & cut the Pentagon!
TOP TWEET #1
Sinema says only one word to this activist, to correct her when she mistakenly calls Sinema ‘Congresswoman’ and to say ‘Senator!’ before then carrying on ignoring her.— Mehdi Hasan (@mehdirhasan) October 7, 2021
TOP TWEET #2
Did you know that war profiteer @LockheedMartin is lobbying AGAINST plans to pay for legislation that would expand healthcare, education, & green jobs?— CODEPINK (@codepink) October 7, 2021
Because Congress wants to pay for the #BuildBackBetter agenda by raising corporate taxes on war profiteers 🧵 pic.twitter.com/roJ4XrBTUV