- Tell your Rep in Congress to join McCollum’s resolution condemning Israel’s labeling of six Palestinian human rights organizations as “terrorist” organizations
- Tell Rep. Luria: U.S. Military interventions don’t make the world safer — they endanger us all! China is not our enemy!
- Email Congress to raise their voices against Israel labeling six Palestinian human rights organizations “terrorist” organizations.
- Free Alex Saab!
- Vote NO on the $8 TRILLION Pentagon Budget. Vote YES to fund $3.5T for healthcare, education, and green jobs!
- Tell PBS to Meet with CODEPINK & Stop Censoring the Truth About China's Poverty Alleviation!
- CODEPINK Events
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- CODEPINK Opposes Outrageous increase to Military Spending Approved by the Senate Defense Appropriations Committee
- Starving the Taliban, or the Afghan People?
- Our Future vs Neoliberalism
- Youth Lead Closing Day of People Vs. Fossil Fuels - Cut The Pentagon Day #32
- Manchin Madness - Cut The Pentagon Day #33
- Kayativists Come Again - Cut The Pentagon Day #36
- Fridays for Future: #UprootTheSystem for #ClimateJustice - Cut The Pentagon Day #37
- Spooky Season - Cut The Pentagon Day #38
Biden administration is undermining the Venezuela dialogue
- Check out the new Cut the Pentagon Congressional Advocacy Resources and Tools!
- CODEPINK in the News Round-Up: October 2021
The Spoils of War: The Spoils of War: Conversation with Author Andrew Cockburn
Modern Chinese History Century: 20th Century w/ Dr. Hammond - Series on the US & China (Week 5/9)
A View from India: The Quad & AUKUS, a CODEPINK China Is Not Our Enemy webinar
Uncovering the Arms Trade: The Arms Sales We Aren't Told About
Madison Tang speaking at No Cold War's forum: Europe against the cold war – China is not our enemy
TOP TWEET #1
“They can’t arrest all of this,” @RashidaTlaib.— CODEPINK (@codepink) October 27, 2021
“That’s why we’re here today 4 @SDonziger to stand w/ Indigenous people in this country, in Ecuador & around the world against the extractiveness of @Chevron,” Natali Segovia of @WaterIsLifeWPLC.#ChevronKills #FreeDonziger pic.twitter.com/L3lDQ9Ostu
TOP TWEET #2
At the @NoColdWar event, @chinanotenemy campaign coordinator & @codepink member Madison Tang asks, who is leading this new cold war against China? No doubt, she says, it is the United States. Watch the seminar here: https://t.co/tjb5NC7tan. pic.twitter.com/RocrRacNRB— Vijay Prashad (@vijayprashad) October 23, 2021
TOP TWEET #3
Powerful afternoon where Samaria, Tamir Rice's mom demands #JusticeForTamir, solidarity w/ Haitians & #FreePalestine. @Blacks4Peace calls to demilitarize our streets here & abroad.@JamaalBowmanNY calls out the hypocrisy of Congress' disregard for Black lives. pic.twitter.com/LqPyiB5soI— CODEPINK (@codepink) October 26, 2021