BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- CODEPINK Opposes Outrageous increase to Military Spending Approved by the Senate Defense Appropriations Committee
- Starving the Taliban, or the Afghan People?
- Our Future vs Neoliberalism
- Youth Lead Closing Day of People Vs. Fossil Fuels - Cut The Pentagon Day #32
- Manchin Madness - Cut The Pentagon Day #33
- Kayativists Come Again - Cut The Pentagon Day #36
Biden administration is undermining the Venezuela dialogue
- Check out the new Cut the Pentagon Congressional Advocacy Resources and Tools!
- CODEPINK in the News Round-Up: October 2021
Episode 114: Stop Haitian Deportations & Link Militarism to the Climate Crisis: Listen on Apple Podcast and Spotify!
WTF is Going on in Latin America & the Caribbean: Climate Change, Displacement and the Border Industrial Complex
New Nukes? Not So Fast! With Special Guest Daniel Ellsberg
Modern Chinese History: 19th Century, Series on the US & China w/ Dr. Hammond (Week 4/9)
TOP TWEET #1
Out on the water today (because the closest chance to talking 2 @Sen_JoeManchin is at his yacht).— CODEPINK (@codepink) October 21, 2021
By cutting #BuildBackBetter *even more* @greenpeaceusa asks who will he throw overboard?
Yet, you’ll never find him negotiating cuts to the military budget that’s double the $$… pic.twitter.com/jVosINs0Vf
TOP TWEET #2
CODEPINK's @wifeoftoast & @shea_leibow joined @BLMChi, @CAARPRNow, @GKMC18 & more today in the call to #RejectRahm, whose confirmation to be the US ambassador to Japan is scheduled on the anniversary of Laquan McDonald's murder, which Rahm helped cover-up. https://t.co/47H6f6vdVj pic.twitter.com/NP0dqCl6rn— CODEPINK (@codepink) October 19, 2021
TOP TWEET #3
Thank you to the 38 Democrat Representatives who voted against the obscene $778 billion Pentagon budget. 👏🏽👏🏻👏🏿👏🏼👏🏾— CODEPINK (@codepink) October 22, 2021
Don't see your Representative on the list? You can urge them to #CutThePentagon for People, the Planet, Peace, & a Future here ➡️ https://t.co/hICyiJn8g9 pic.twitter.com/AVkzwbr0VH