Activists with CODEPINK, National Network on Cuba, the Interreligious Foundation for Community Organization/Pastors for Peace and many others took the halls of Congress advocating to get Cuba off the State Sponsor of Terrorism (SSOT) list!
- Support the Pope’s Call for a Ceasefire in the Russia-Ukraine War
- Say NO to codifying injustice against Cuba!
- Senator Schumer: Replace Menendez!
- Tell Congress to stop using TikTok to drive fear and war towards China!
- Join our 2023 Delegation to Venezuela
- Tell Congress: No More “Aid” To Israel!
- Tell Congress to investigate the harm to Guam by the US military!
- Politico - Report the Pentagon Polluters!
- Tell the JNF/JUF to STOP funding Birthright!
- Ground the F-35!
- No War in Taiwan
- Register for our June 22-25: Cuba #OffTheList Action Week
- Check out CODEPINK Events!
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- Pope says ceasefire. You say?
- The Silent Slaughter of the Flower of Ukraine’s Youth
- The Right to Seek Safety
- No Pride In War
- Three Arrested: "Cuba, Si!, Menendez, No!"
- What Birthright Trip Brochures Don’t Tell You
- The Crook on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee
- CODEPINK In the News Round-Up June 2023
Tuesday, June 20 Capitol Calling Party: Making War Invisible
Alex Saab: Three Years as a Kidnapped Diplomat
Three Activists Arrested After Taking Over the Corrupt Senator Menendez’s Office. "Cuba, Si! Menendez, No!"
TOP TWEET #1
NOW: @CallaWalsh of @NNOCuba & activists with CODEPINK & @ifcop4p are being arrested after trying to tell @SenatorMenendez about the harm his Cold War politics are having on Cubans living under the 60-year long US blockade. pic.twitter.com/Re9jdFkMsd— CODEPINK (@codepink) June 22, 2023
TOP TWEET #2
Today we tried to talk to @SenSchumer & @SenatorMenendez about US policy towards Cuba and the need to take Cuba #OffTheList. One office listened, the other called the cops...— CODEPINK (@codepink) June 22, 2023
Shaquille of @NNOCuba explains: pic.twitter.com/jZjfL102vb
TOP TWEET #3
Thank you to the House Dems who sent a letter to Biden and Yellen asking critical questions on Venezuelan sanctions relief. They are right: deliberately causing economic hardship for an entire population is immoral. It’s time the U.S start being a good neighbor. https://t.co/TOqq9OJUpC— CODEPINK (@codepink) June 22, 2023