- Sign our open letter to Dua Lipa asking her to reconsider her relationship with PUMA and stand with Palestinian rights!
- Tell your senators to support Bernie Sanders’s new legislation to end U.S. weapons sales to Israel and other human rights abusing countries
- Ask your rep to support Barbara Lee's legislation to cut the Pentagon budget!
- Pink Slip Murry S. Gerber. BlackRock board member with ties to war profiteer Halliburton
- Tell President Biden: Listen to the world & end the Cuba embargo!
- CODEPINK Events
- CODEPINK Congress Zoom Calling Parties
BLOGS, PRESS RELEASES & NEWS
- How to Prevent a New Cold War with China, by Madison Tang and Jodie Evans
- Don’t Let the EAGLE Act Fly Through Congress, by RJ Thomsen and Jodie Evans
- Cubans are suffering. Biden needs to end the embargo, By Medea Benjamin and Leonardo Flores
- CODEPINK Joins Letter to the Senate Armed Services Committee: Abolish the Draft, Don't Expand it!
- CODEPINK Coalition Rally Demanded "No War On China!" at Speaker Pelosi's Residence
- CODEPINK Rejects the Senate's $25 Billion Increase to the President's Record-High 2022 Military Budget Request
Cubans are suffering. Biden needs to end the embargo, By Medea Benjamin and Leonardo Flores
- CODEPINK in the News Round-Up: July 2021
Episode 101: New Nuclear Weapons; Selective Service; Rape in the US military (July 22nd, 2021): This week on CODEPINK Radio host Marcy Winograd interviews Marylia Kelly, Executive Director of Tri-Valley Cares, an anti-nuclear organization based in Livermore. The organization is part of a coalition suing the Department of Energy for failing to conduct a comprehensive programmatic environmental assessment of increased nuclear bomb core production for new nuclear Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles. (ICBM's) This show also features CODEPINK Congress interviews with author Rivera Sun, activist Ed Hasbrouck and Veterans for Peace President Adrienne Kinne on legislation to abolish the Selective Service and efforts to defeat legislation to expand Selective Service to include women. Lastly, this episode also contains testimony from March 2021 hearings conducted by New York Senator Kristin Gillibrand who has introduced legislation to address the problem of rampant sexual harassment and sexual assault in the U.S. military. Listen on Apple Podcasts and Spotify!
Tuesday Capitol Calling Party, 07/20/2021: Gaza Fights for Freedom
Impact of US sanctions on Cuba w/ Ajamu Baraka
Resisting Drone Terror: Behind the Scenes of Shut Down Creech
TOP TWEET #1
A big shoutout to the 400+ people & organizations, including @SusanSarandon, @AbbyMartin, @BrianBeckerDC, @manolo_realengo, @aaronjmate, @MST_Oficial, & many more who signed the letter urging Biden to #LetCubaLive! Join them in the call to #EndTheBlockade! https://t.co/BHuT24UjXL pic.twitter.com/GFzLxOlBsp— CODEPINK (@codepink) July 23, 2021
TOP TWEET #2
Those who worked tirelessly to get Markey elected, especially youth activists, deserve better from Sen. Markey. Today we called on Markey to respect his supporters & follow through on his progressive campaign promises! 👏 #CooperationNotConflict https://t.co/GpAcg0ZO8V— China Is Not Our Enemy (@chinanotenemy) July 22, 2021
TOP TWEET #3
Tired of the ice cream wars? Join the next campaign to hold Israel responsible. Tell pop star @DUALIPA to drop @PUMA sportswear, which supports settlements. Sign and share the petition https://t.co/iF5GoWBoze https://t.co/6fDzydS5ND— Ariel Gold אריאל 🕎 ☮️🔥✡️ (@ArielElyseGold) July 22, 2021