- Tell Biden: Say No To War on International Women's Day!
- March 18 Peace in Ukraine – Stop NATO Rallies Nationwide & in WDC – Stop NATO -
- Ask President Biden to join China to promote peace in Ukraine!
- Investigate Nord Stream!
- Join us on #IWD2023
- Demand Biden to halt military assistance to Peru now!
- Politico - Report the Pentagon Polluters!
- Tell The State Department Relations With Israel Don’t Help Palestinians!
- Tell the JNF/JUF to STOP funding Birthright!
- Hold weapons contractors accountable for climate change
- Patriots? Hell No! Stop Escalating the US-Russia Proxy War in Ukraine!
- Ground the F-35!
- Tell Biden Cuba is Not a Sponsor of Terror!
- Check out CODEPINK Events!
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- CODEPINK Disrupts China-Hating House Select Committee
- Nationwide Calls For Peace On IWD
- An alert and knowledgeable public would demand an end to the bloody war in Ukraine
- We've just returned from Cuba
- Res.11 passes the House in a largely unified bipartisan vote.
- CODEPINK In the News Round Up March 2023
- Why Did Biden Snub China’s Ukraine Peace Plan?
- CODEPINK In the News Round-Up March 2023
Episode 185: War Is Not Green: Why do governments and gangs target land defenders, and how can we fight back? Join Teddy Ogborn (CODEPINK), for a discussion with land defenders organizing against the destruction of crucial natural environments. Hear from Matthew Johnson, who organizes in Atlanta to defend the Weelaunee Forest from the construction of "Cop City," Briceida Lemos Rivera, a peace and environmental activist from Colombia.
WTF is Going on in LatAm & the Caribbean: The Effects of Militarization on Puerto Rico & Her People
Congress's China “Competition” Committee Hearing disrupted by CODEPINK
10 Ways the War in Ukraine Threatens Our Environment. War is NOT Green!
TOP TWEET #1
I was inspired by both the courageous activist from Code Pink and Karl's Cartoon. It is a piece of art devoted to those who prefer peace over conflict, understanding over prejudice. https://t.co/IBV89JpO68 pic.twitter.com/cfnGhtqT6f— Eivor Vågslid (@Eivor_Koy) March 1, 2023
TOP TWEET #2
BREAKING: The House is holding a special hearing to fearmonger over China, featuring China hawks from the Trump administration like H.R. McMaster.— CODEPINK (@codepink) March 1, 2023
CODEPINK just disrupted them to call for an end to the warmongering - #ChinaIsNotOurEnemy! pic.twitter.com/ZLYUY0lzJU
TOP TWEET #3
How ironic. After CODEPINK protested at congressional hearing on China, the witness bragged that unlike in China, people in US have the right to free speech. Here's what happened when @oliviadinucci exercised her right to free speech and called for peace with China. pic.twitter.com/L1QCZixcwK— Medea Benjamin (@medeabenjamin) March 1, 2023