NEW!! CODEPINK News Quiz. Did you follow our actions this week? Take our quiz to see how up to date you are on our current peace initiatives!
A great afternoon with a room full of young activists for our Environmental Justice and Anti-Militarism workshop for the Power Shift Network 2023 convergence
- Join events & actions, and get loud for peace on Earth Day! #EarthDay2023
- Register to the Latin America and Caribbean Policy Forum on April 29
- Tell Biden, Putin & Zelensky: No to WWIII, Yes to a Ceasefire in Ukraine!
- Tell Congress to stop using TikTok to drive fear and war towards China!
- Women Don’t Let Women Drive War: Feminists Say Fire Nuland
- Ask President Biden to join China to promote peace in Ukraine!
- Politico - Report the Pentagon Polluters!
- Tell The State Department Relations With Israel Don’t Help Palestinians!
- Tell the JNF/JUF to STOP funding Birthright!
- Ground the F-35!
- Check out CODEPINK Events!
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- Dance To End The War Economy, NYC!
- I don't see your name on the list!
- Can you fight for climate justice without being antiwar?
- Every 11th Has Its 13th: Time To Dismantle Monroe Doctrine Politics
- Finland’s NATO Move Leaves Others to Carry On the “Helsinki Spirit”
- Be A Tool For Peace Instead
- CODEPINK In the News Round-Up March 2023
TOP TWEET #1
US Military Out of Guam!— CODEPINK (@codepink) April 13, 2023
We condemn the escalating U.S. militarization of Guam and the wider Asia-Pacific region, which threatens people and planet. We object to any further militarization of the region and call upon U.S. government representatives to do the same. pic.twitter.com/2nGAeIFJZE
TOP TWEET #2