CODEPINK Co-Founder Medea Benjamin and many peace activists confronted Secretary of State Blinken and Secretary of Defense Austin for their complicity in Israeli war crimes at this week’s Senate Appropriations Committee hearing.
|Join the national march in solidarity with Palestine!|
- Tell Congress: No More “Aid” To Israel!
- Tell President Biden & Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III: Occupation is Indefensible — Stop Supporting Israeli Apartheid!!
- National March on Washington: Free Palestine
- International Day of Solidarity: Free Palestine Bay Area
- Social Media Hour: March for Palestine Virtual Support
- Tell Bernie and The Squad: Support Peace Talks in Ukraine!
- Support Emergency Aid to Palestine!
- Tell The Media: DISARM THE DISCOURSE
- Join our Telegram Channel
- Check out CODEPINK Events!
NEW JOB ALERT
BLOGS, WINS & NEWS
- Blood on their hands❗ - CODEPINK - Women for Peace
- URGENT: Action for Gaza!
- Peaceful resistance to Pelosi’s Support of Genocide in Gaza!
- US Stands Isolated in Backing Gaza Massacre
- CODEPINK Statement Regarding UN Vote to End Cuba Blockade
- CODEPINK Brings Hundreds to DC for a Free Palestine March and Rally
- ARRESTED: CODEPINK Activists Arrested for Demanding a Ceasefire Now
- Mother's Against Genocide Community Page
- False Media Narratives on Palestine: FAQs Debunking the Misinformation
- Click for more photos of this week's action and press coverage here.
- CODEPINK In the News Round Up October 2023
CODEPINK Tells Pelosi: Ceasefire in Gaza Now!
The Greater Context of the Genocide in Gaza
Confronting Blinken & Austin over Gaza Genocide
TOP TWEET #1
NOW:— CODEPINK (@codepink) November 3, 2023
We’re in @SenatorCardin’s office demanding he support a ceasefire and end to US support for Israel’s genocide in Palestine.
80% of Democrats support a ceasefire, yet the head of @SFRCdems won’t call for one. Who are they representing if not the people? pic.twitter.com/EEf0y4HRvx
TOP TWEET #2
BREAKING: US Votes Against Ending Cuba Blockade AGAIN— CODEPINK (@codepink) November 2, 2023
While Cuba prioritizes healthcare&solidarity, the US persists in causing harm/inflicting pain on the Cuban people in its failed 60-yr effort at regime change. WE will not stand idly by. FULL STATEMENT https://t.co/41GjAZLm60 pic.twitter.com/lv6RU2BRcL